- As well as singing well, I act in the drama.
- As well as I sing, I act in the drama.
- I sing as well as I act in drama.
- I sing as well as act in drama.
Please check and correct.
The second ‘I’ is dropped and assumed, as in 4.
- She sings as well as writing plays.
- She sings as well as writes play.
are they correct?
Yes, though the first sounds a little more awekward, so the second would be a better phrase to use.
Strictly the first should be something like:
She engages in singing, as well as writing plays.