Usage of fragrance, smell and odour

Could any one give me some examples where

1. each of these words fit properly
  2. we can not replace these words in place of each other. i.e we have to use smell and we cannot use fragrance or odour.

Thanks,
Paresh

These flowers have a lovely fragrance.
These flowers have a lovely smell.
This flowers have a lovely odor.

I bought my wife an expensive fragrance for Christmas.
The pedophile was in bad odor with all his neighbors.
I strive only for the sweet smell of success!

fragrance:

A soft spring wind was blowing, laden with the fragrance of flowers; the moon had just appeared.

At dusk they shall smell the fragrance of flowers.

The sweet smelling starry yellow flowers fill summer days with a heady fragrance which attracts the bees.

You don’t know how the heart beats When the musky fragrance of a lover precedes his entrance.

smell:

I smell the many scents of a wood in autumn.

The musty smell of moss and pregnant decay would not greet him.

Large cushions and rugs had been flung about and the smell of strong incense or perfume filled the air.

It was fairly near one of the blanket mills and I won’t forget the overwhelming smell of sulfur as one passed by.

odour:

Yet devoid of their original magic, they still emit the quaintest odor.

They eliminate foot odor, itchy feet, athletes foot.

The species has an unpleasant odor which is imparted to the nest.

It has a characteristic odor of garlic and if eaten by cows it will taint milk.

yourdictionary.com/

Suffering from plantar fasciitis for over a year made shopping for shoe a difficult task. I had read about orthofeet and thought I would take a gamble. They are by far the BEST shoe for me. I had cleared my pain up over the winter months and was ready to get back into my walking routine. I bought my orthofeet shoes and absolutely LOVE them. Can walk three miles and have no pain afterwards. My walking shoes have turned into my working shoes. I will order another pair as soon as I have time to look and decide. Currently own the boot and now the walking so the third pair will be a charm!