uraaaa, I am done with toefl...

Hi, Mr Luschen,yesterday I took my toefl test.It took me 4 hrs to complete. I tried to be as foused as possible in time constraint environment. I was in a good mood and tried to do my best. I know that you are interested in my writing. In my integrated I tried to include all I heard from lecture. There were 3 points, I didnt completely get the first but could get the main idea (I think and hope so). The independent essay was “those students who clean their rooms neatly are more successful than thos who dont”. I said I disagree as in my view there are several qualities that a students should have to become successful. The first point was hard work, the second to be strong person mentally, the third a good planner (the last point was a little short).
So I am waiting for results, I will get it from 10-14 days… Lets see what I will get…

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students who met on campus

Great! Good luck. As a “successful student” who always had a very messy room, I agree with your take on the prompt! By uraaaa, do you mean “oorah”? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oorah_(Marines

I usually use uraaa here we use it to express my happiness… by the way uraaa comes from russian people they usually use it in their parades…