- The people upraised/revolted against the corrupt government.
- The military upraised/revolted against the corrupt government.
- The military overthrew the corrupt government.
Please correct the above.
upraised is incorrect in 1 and 2.
- Military security has been stepped up to control the recent uprising.
- The dead will upraise on the day of judgment.
- The dead will resurrect on the day of judgment.
- I want my family jewels to be appraised by a professional.
Please correct all.
‘rise/raise up’ not ‘upraise’.
‘be resurrected’ not ‘resurrect’
OK, but you would need to be careful how you use that particular example as ‘family jewels’ is also a modern day euphemism for a man’s private parts!