Trump has definitely been coronavirused. Have a look. It's hilarious

2 Likes

I would rather say covidized than ‘coronavirused’, Marc.

There are already two portmanteaus COVIDIOTS (those defying restrictions) and COVIDIENTS (those obeying restrictions). At a recent discussion, I suggested COVIDIVORS to mean those who survive Covid-19!

3 Likes

Hi Anglophile,

I didn’t invent the verb ‘to coronavirus’, although I wish I could take the credit for it, but someone else deserves to bask in the glory for that one.

Read the following:

3 Likes

I think we need to give the credit to Alan, to be sure.

3 Likes

I agree, but I would also like to add that he has a great sense of humour, don’t you think? :grinning:

3 Likes

Why not? He has written many articles for learners. You can see them on the forum even now. Each one will have a tint of humour in it. And it helps the reader to enjoy the topic discussed by him.
Yes, Alan has a very good sense of humour!

3 Likes

Вo you think this biological weapon?

3 Likes

Hi Alex,

Welcome to our forum.

Right now, I think it’s not a good idea to start making assumptions about what may or may not have been the cause of this terrible virus that has the intention of killing the entire world population. Although I can understand your reaction. Remember the eighties and nineties? Sadam Hussein was said to have had a lot of biological weapons and for some time it was also believed that the HIV-virus was a biological virus to exterminate, as it were, the homosexual population. Up til now scientists have not been able to come up with an acceptable explanation as to what caused that virus.
So, I don’t know and I’m not clairvoyant, luckily, but what I do know is that people of all nations should put up a united front since the enemy has come against to all of us for quite a while. I feel for all victims of Covid-19, especially those in the United States, but in general for all those whose lives have virtually been ruined by this invisible mass murderer.
I appreciate your question and for now stay healthy. Dear Alex, would you be so kind as to promise me that?

2 Likes

I think it is too early to raise such an allegation.

3 Likes