Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating at the same

Every traveler needs to know about a country for preparing his journey. Although traveling overseas is much interesting and attractive, it can be both exciting and frustrating at the same time. The reason of this can be the fact that each country is different in its transportation, climate, traveling cost. To avoid these problems every traveler should take into consideration , some advice before deciding to visit my country, Armenia.

Firstly, to make traveling more enjoyable and to waste less time visitors should read a brochure about traffic. It would be help foreign travelers to move in a country more rapidly and to see mach more sightseeing: museums, ancient places, churches, which are very old and full of mystic powers.
Secondly, before traveling, visitors can get acquainted whit the country’s climate by internet and understand what they need to wear. There is no need to take very warm clothes, because climate in my country is not so severe. In spring and in summer the sun always shines. In winter visitors can take with them only coat.
And finally, it is important to plan traveling cost. Before arriving visitors must define the tickets cost of places, where visitors decide to go.
In a conclusion, traveling to different places is exciting, however, there might be some cases that it would trouble the tourists if they didn’t plan their journey in a way that enables them to overcome these situations. Problems of traffic, weather and finance may all be bothersome for the visitors and ruin their journeys. Thus, visitors should be well prepared to avoid such problems, which were mentioned above.

Hello Mr Kitosdad, please check my essay and give me advise how can I improve my writting skills for essay.
Thaks a lot.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and his student

Every traveller needs to know about a country before preparing for their journey. Although travelling overseas is very interesting and attractive, it can be both exciting and frustrating at the same time. The reason for this can be the fact that each country is different in its transportation, climate, travelling costs etc,. To avoid these problems every travller should take into consideration some advice before deciding to visit my country, Armenia.

Firstly, to make travelling more enjoyable and to waste less time, visitors should read a brochure about traffic. It would be of help to foreign travellers to move in a country more rapidly and to do much more sightseeing: museums, ancient places, churches, which are very old and full of mystic powers.
Secondly, before travelling, visitors should become acquainted with the country’s climate by browsing the (I)nternet and understanding what they need to wear. There is no need to take very warm clothes, because the climate in my country is not so severe. In spring and in summer the sun always shines. In winter visitors can take with them only a warm coat.

And finally, it is important to plan travelling costs. Before arriving visitors must enquire the cost of tickets to places they have decided to visit.
In conclusion, travelling to different places is exciting, however, there might be some instances that would trouble the tourists if they didn’t plan their journey in a way that enables them to overcome these situations. Problems of traffic, weather and finance may all be bothersome for the visitors and ruin their journeys. Thus, visitors should be well prepared to avoid such problems, which were mentioned above.

This was good work Amoshik. Keep reading and writing. That is the best advice I can give you.

Kitos. 8.5/10