Travel plans for this summer?

With spring in full swing it might be a good time to talk about travel plans. Where are you going to spend your vacation this summer? Where do you prefer to stay when you take a trip? Hotel, B&B, camping site or do you have a motorhome?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Company executive is introducing course participants to their new real estate training program[YSaerTTEW443543]

Whatever else I might do during the summer holidays, the best part of them for me is the time I spend in the tiny, secluded hamlet where my parents live, which is cradled in the peaceful and hilly countryside of El Bierzo (Le?n), in the North of Spain. In that little haven of a place, where time has a diifferent meaning and where all my ‘cares and woes’ are put on hold for a while, I can remorselessly indulge in the comforting and blissful treat of simple things like reading or walking.

The region is dotted with chestnut trees, heather, blackberries, small streams, among other natural features, which are likely to become rare due to the increasingly frequent fires that sadly devastate the landscape. Wild animals such as deer, wolves, wild boars, foxes, rabbits and eagles can be found in that region.

As if this wasn’t enough, the climate is just perfect: warm days and cool nights – a relief from Madrid’s stifling heat!.

Hm… Polish seaside, then mountains, later on a week or two at family home… and finally at my own place with my M. . That`s a plan! :smiley: