transformation of sentences

Can we legally transform a imperative sentence into assertive sentence?
Such as “Do the sum.”

No, I don’t think so. I’ve never tried such a stunt, actually, but looking at your example offers me no hint of how it might be done.

another question,
can we transform the following sentence into interrogative–
“None can help us.”

Can none help us?

But the meaning is changed here.
then, can we say it is “transformation of sentence”?

I have also learn another way to make it interrogative that is
“who can help us?”(with out changing the meaning)
Is this correct?

Mister Micawber wrote:Can none help us?
But the meaning is changed here. then, can we say it is “transformation of sentence”?-- Yes, this is a transformation. The meaning is transformed from assertive to interrogative.

I have also learn another way to make it interrogative that is “who can help us?”(with out changing the meaning-- But you have changed the meaning more than I did!) Is this correct?-- It is not correct if you are looking to perform a sentence transformation.

Thank you for your solution, Now I know the real solution? One thing is very important that is in our country everybody learn transformation through my way which I have narrated above. But I was confused about the solution. Now it has removed from my mind.
Mister Micawber’s what is your opinion for our country’s procedure?

Another question,
“Go” can it be a sentence?

Mister Micawber’s what is your opinion for our country’s procedure?-- I’m not sure which is your procedure; do you mean the sentence with ‘who’? No, that is not transformation; that is creating a question for a given answer, which is a different exercise in language classes.

“Go” can it be a sentence?
– Yes, an imperative one.

1. what do you mean by “a given answer” that I underlined above.
  2. Is there any example in which we can transform a sentence from one form(assertive, imperative, exclamatory, Interrogative e.t.c) to another form without changing the meaning?

1-- used for referring to a particular thing. About 250 students are working with us at any given time. In a given situation, more than one of these methods may be used.

2-- What do you mean by ‘meaning’? If you think that the members of the following pairs have different meanings, then the answer is ‘No’:

I like you vs I don’t like you
I like you vs Do I like you?
Go to school vs You go to school.
You go to school? vs You go to school!

1.“Without out changing meaning” means the main sense of the sentence will remain same after and before transformation of the sentence.
2. Is the following example a transformation without changing the meaning?
affirmative: Every one will admit that he did the best.
negative: No one will deny that he did the best./There is none who will deny that he did the best/there is no one but will admit that he did the best.

1. You did not answer my question fully. Do you think that any of my example pairs demonstrate a change in meaning?
  2. I wouldn’t call those transformations but recastings. However, you may if you wish. To me, even these show a change in meaning, or at least perspective:

Every one will admit that he did his best. = They will all talk about it.
No one will deny that he did his best. = None will talk about it.

yes I think so–
I like you(expression of good feeling) vs I don’t like you(expression of bad feeling)
I like you(speaker sure that he like) vs Do I like you(speaker not sure he like or not)?

Well, I certainly think so. I don’t think it is possible to ‘transform’ a sentence and retain its meaning, although your ‘admit’ and ‘deny’ examples illustrates a way to recast the same idea.

1. Then you will say my examples are just recast of the same idea these are not the transformation of sentence.
  2. According to your opinion a sentence transformation is not possible without changing the meaning.

Yes, that’s what I think, but I am aware that the terminology is loose and that this sort of thing is a common exercise in EFL/ESL classes:

[i]Transform the next sentences in a way that they have the same meaning.

You’d better leave now.
If I were you, ______________________.

We got married ten years ago.
We have __________________________.

He washed my clothes very well.
My clothes _________________________.

I should have learnt to drive when I was younger.
I wish_____________________________.

Tell those people not to smoke.
Don’t _____________________________.
[/i]

[i]Transform the next sentences in a way that they have the same meaning.

You’d better leave now.
If I were you,I would leave now.

We got married ten years ago.
We have married for ten years.

He washed my clothes very well.
My clothes were washed very well by him.

I should have learnt to drive when I was younger.
I wish I would have learnt to drive when I was younger.

Tell those people not to smoke.
Don’t smoke should be told those people by you.
[/i]

One question-

1. He never hates me.
  2. No one hates him.
  3. No man can avoid death.
    Are the all sentences those I have written above in negative form or not?

I posted those questions as an example, not as a challenge for you to try to answer.

One question-

1. He never hates me.
  2. No one hates him.
    Are the all sentences those I have written above in negative form or not?-- I would say not really: to me, ‘negative form’ is of the verb. ‘Negative-like’ is an adjective that I have heard used.

I posted those questions as an example, not as a challenge for you to try to answer. --------I understand. actually i am a newcomer in English. So I was very happy about your question.
So I am very ager to know that all of my answers were correct or incorrect.

One question-

1. He never hates me.
  2. No one hates him.
    Are the all sentences those I have written above in negative form or not?-- I would say not really: to me, ‘negative form’ is of the verb. ‘Negative-like’ is an adjective that I have heard used.