Trainers wanted: Nordhausen and Delitzsch

Hi everybody,

We are looking for English language trainers who want to take part in the following teaching projects:

1. TOEIC prep course
    period: October 3 through December 12, 2008
    time: from 8 am to 3 pm, (8 units 45 minutes each), Monday through Friday
    purpose: preparation to take the TOEIC Test

The group consists of about 12 people who want to increase their job chances by improving their English. The course is funded by the labour agency.

We have done a similar course in Nordhausen and you will find all the details here.

period: October 13 through December 5, 2008
time: from 8 am to 3 pm, (8 units 45 minutes each), Monday through Friday

The group consists of about 12 people who want to increase their job chances by improving their English. The course is funded by the labour agency.

We have done a similar courses in Delitzsch and you will find all the details here.

The pay rate can be negotiated and we can help you find accommodation. If you are interested in these jobs, please contact me on the forum or through PM.

Please use the following link for all questions and suggestions regarding the Delitzsch course: Delitzsch English Course.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A landfill compactor[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten
It is absolutely necessary that teachers of English have to have English as their mother tongue?
At times, I get quite interested in the short teaching stints you advertise but I do not know where all these places are such as Norhausen…is it somewhere in Germany?
Sorry, my geography is rather limited when it comes to Europe.

Hi Teresa,

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for your interest in working with us. Yes, you can take part in the advertised teaching projects even if English is not your native language. Nordhausen and Delitzsch are both small towns in central Germany so I guess it will be quite difficult for you to do those jobs as you would have to relocate. So for the time being we should stick to sharing our thoughts and experiences online.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A beach[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten
You are right. I guess these places are way out of my league.
Teresa

Hello everyone. My name is Richard McMullen from Canada. I am hoping to do some work next month in Delitzsch and/or Nordhausen and I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some leads for a cheap pension or something.

Many thanks.

Richard

Hi Richard

I recommend that you go to delitzsch-hotel.de/ - it is the “Hotel Grüne Linde”, located right in the city centre with cheap rates and friendly staff. I stayed there for 4 weeks and felt quite happy.

Regards

Rolf

Many thanks Rolf

Hi,
I also would like to be involved in both of these courses after my return from Australia at the end of October.

Regards
Scott