I read a novel of Paulo Coelho (The Zahir) and I found this word “topsy-turvy” which means a great confusion, when to use them? is that only applied in a written communication?

You can use ‘topsy-turvy’ in speech as well as writing.

It means things are turned upside down/inside out/the wrong way around.

just wanna say thanks, its clear now :slight_smile:

I’m glad it’s clear. Please don’t write ‘wanna’ - there is no such word in grammatically correct English. You mean ‘want to’.

Upsss…sorry, it should be want to.