topic45 working a large company

Topic: some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
Today, with the development of human society and technology, some people have to cope with difficult problems in their daily lives and work, they will not have a lot of time to take care of their family an friends. Therefore, they prefer to work for a small company and spend more time in doing other work, such as relaxing, playing some sports or taking care of their family. However, in my opinion, I prefer to work for a large company. Several reasons will illustrate my point of view.
To begin with, working for a large company will help us have many opportunities to develop our career. We will have chances to cooperate with many good experts. They will give some good advice to us when we make mistakes during resolving our work. As a result, we can obtain a lot of new knowledge and experience from them. Besides, we can improve many our skills which are bad when we work with them together. For example, when I was a student, I did not study English well. But now, when I work for “Vi Hoang” company, I have to communicate with foreigners, so I can speak English smoothly and quickly.
Another important reason is that when we work for a large company, we can earn more money than a small company, because a large company will have incentive bonus when we work hard. Moreover, our salaries will be higher and working environment will also become better and more comfortable with a lot of modern equipment. Consequently, we will improve the standard of our living and increase the need of our living.
In conclusion, today, as society is developing more and more, large companies will help our countries develop better and faster. Thus, most people will want to work for them in order to increase their career.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this meeting?

Topic: some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Today, with the development of human society and technology, some people have to cope with difficult problems in their daily lives and work, they will not have a lot of time to take care of their family anD friends. Therefore, they prefer to work for a small company and spend more time in doing other work, such as relaxing, playing some sports or taking care of their familIES. However, in my opinion, I prefer to work for a large company. Several reasons will illustrate my point of view.

To begin with, working for a large company will help us have many opportunities to develop our career. We will have chances to cooperate with many good experts. They will give some good advice to us when we make mistakes during resolving our work. As a result, we can obtain a lot of new knowledge and experience from them. Besides, We can /improve/INCREASE/ many our skills which are /bad/ONLY POOR( when we work with them together. For example, when I was a student, I did not study English well. But now, when I work for “Vi Hoang” company, I have to communicate with foreigners, so I can speak English smoothly and quickly.
Another important reason is that when we work for a large company, we can earn more money than AT a smallER company, because a large company will PAY AN incentive bonus when we work hard. Moreover, our salaries will be higher and working environment will also become better and more comfortable(,) with a lot of modern equipment. Consequently, we will improve the standard of our living(.) and increase the need of our living.

In conclusion, today, as society is developing more and more, large companies will help our countries develop better and faster. Thus, most people will want to work for them in order to increase their career.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Very good work Trung. Note the underlined words … plurals.

Kitos. 8.5/10