topic43: study with friends

Topic 43: do you study alone or friends? Use specific examples and reasons to support your choice.
Studying alone and studying with friends have some advantages and disadvantages. For instance, if we study alone, we can concentrate doing our homework and spend more time improving weak skills better but we will some difficult problems during remembering a lot of information from our lessons. However, I want to study with my friends. Several reasons will illustrate my point of view.
To begin with, when we study with our friends, we can discuss some topics in our lessons together in order to find the best ways to resolve many difficult problems. Furthermore, from this situation, we can remember information in long time. For example, when I learn English alone, I always forget vocabulary and meet difficulties when I talk with my teachers and other students in my class, but when I learn it with my friends, I remember a lot of new words better and become more confident and comfortable during communicating with them.
Another important reason is that we can learn and improve some knowledge and experience from our friends because each my friend has different strengths. Moreover, studying with friends will impulse us to research and read more books in order to exchange new knowledge and experience each other.
Finally, studying with our friends, we can reduce stress and tired when we spend a lot of time learning by some different ways, such as playing some sports and travelling to someplace on the weekend. For example, I usually feel tired and stressed after days’ hard work, thus I want to meet my friends in order to share my emotion with them and they will help me reduce stress. I will forget all worries in my study and work.
In conclusion, I think that friends will play an important role in our lives and studies. They will help us remember knowledge for a long time, and exchange it with us. Consequently, I prefer to study with my friends.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a history class

Topic 43: Do you study alone or WITH friends? Use specific examples and reasons to support your choice
Studying alone and studying with friends have some advantages and disadvantages. For instance, if we study alone, we can concentrate ON doing our homework and spend more time improving weak skills better(,) but we will HAVE some difficult problems during remembering a lot of information from our lessons. However, I want to study with my friends. Several reasons will illustrate my point of view.

To begin with, when we study with our friends, we can discuss some topics in our lessons together in order to find the best ways to resolve many difficult problems. Furthermore, from this situation, we can remember information FOR A long time. For example, when I learn English alone, I always forget vocabulary and meet difficulties when I talk with my teachers and other students in my class, but when I learn it with my friends, I remember a lot of new words better(,) and become more confident and comfortable during communicating with them.

Another important reason is that we can learn and improve some knowledge and experience from our friends(,) because each my friendS HAVE different strengths. Moreover, studying with friends will ENCOURAGE us to research and read more books in order to exchange new knowledge and experience WITH each other.

Finally, studying with our friends, we can reduce stress and tiredNESS when we spend a lot of time learning IN some different ways, such as playing some sports and travelling to some place AT the weekend. For example, I usually feel tired and stressed after days’ OF hard work, thus I want to meet my friends in order to share my emotionS with them and they will help me reduce stress. I will forget all worries in my study and work.

In conclusion, I think that friends will play an important role in our lives and studies. They will help us remember knowledge for a long time, and exchange it with us. Consequently, I prefer to study with my friends.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Very good work Trung. You are progressing at a good pace.

Kitos. 8.5/10