topic 46: people work because they need money to live

Topic 46: people work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work? Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details to support your answer.
Today, as society is developing more and more, work will play an important role in our daily lives. Everyone needs to work for many different reasons. Some people work because they need money to live, such as increasing the standard and need of living, or taking care of their family and friends. However, in my opinion, my life will become more comfortable and happier during working. Several reasons will illustrate my point of view.
To begin with, working will help us practice our skills and learn a lot of new knowledge and experience from other people. Furthermore, we can also learn how to resolve and overcome many difficult problems in our daily lives and work. Therefore, our skills, knowledge and experience are increasing more and more, and we can become easier and more confident and intelligent during solving our problems.
Another reason is that we will have many opportunities to cooperate and get acquainted with interesting people during working. For instance, when I work at “Vi Hoang” company, I usually communicate and talk with foreigners, as a result, my English speaking level will improve better and faster. I will also have extra many new friends in order to share and exchange my knowledge with them. Moreover, when we make mistakes during working, they can encourage and help us find good ways to overcome obstacles.
Finally, when we go to work, we will also keep and improve our health better, because we can take part in some activities of company, such as playing some sports, or traveling to somebody in the company, we can reduce stress after a day’s hard work.
In a word, work is necessary for achieving success, because it will bring a lot of benefits and profits to our physical and mental lives. Consequently, I love work.

TOEFL listening discussions: What started this conversation?

Topic 46: people work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work? Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details to support your answer.
Today, as society is developing more and more, work will play an important role in our daily lives. Everyone needs to work for many different reasons. Some people work because they need money to live, such as increasing theIR standard and need of living, or taking care of their family and friends. However, in my opinion, my life will become more comfortable and happier during working. Several reasons will illustrate my point of view.
To begin with, working will help us practice our skills and learn a lot of new knowledge and experience from other people. Furthermore, we can also learn how to resolve and overcome many difficult problems in our daily lives and work. Therefore, our skills, knowledge and experience are increasing more and more, and we can become RELAXED and more confident and intelligent during solving our problems.
Another reason is that we will have many opportunities to cooperate and get acquainted with interesting people during working. For instance, when I work at “Vi Hoang” company, I usually communicate and talk with foreigners, as a result, my English speaking level will BECOME better and faster. I will also have extra many new friends in order to share and exchange my knowledge with them. Moreover, when we make mistakes during working, they can encourage and help us find good ways to overcome obstacles.
Finally, when we go to work, we will also keep and improve our health better, because we can take part in some activities of THE company, such as playing some sports, or traveling to /MEET/SEE/somebody in the company(.) THIS WAY we can reduce stress after a day’s hard work.
In a word, work is necessary for achieving success, because it will bring a lot of benefits and profits to our physical and mental lives. Consequently, I love work.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Trung. This was OK, but I’m sure you can do much better than this.

Kitos. 8/10