toeic b1 help required

hi
my name is Adeel Ahmed and i want to apply for uk as a student. I just passed my intermediate exams. And i am hopful for doing b.a in uk. So which course should i do for b.a toeic B1 or B2.

Also let me know which is easier?
I learn that b1 has easy reading and listening while b2 has very difficult reading.

Let me know about the score of my class.

Hello,

My name is Rosario L., and I would like to move forward with my English.
I have a question. May I ask what does Toeic B1 means?

I hope I get a reply on my question.
Thank you.

Rosario L.

Hi Torsten,

I just sent a message asking what does Toeic B1 means, it may sound stupid or dumb, but I really don’t know
the meaning.

How was your Holidays. I’m sure you had a good time. I did too.

Rosario L.

Dear Torsten, and Alan:

I beg you to advise me what free course I should take. I don’t want to waist my time in something that I already know.
I want to move forward in my English. Unfortunately I can’t afford to get in a course where I have to pay. If there is a free course
that you can advise me to take I will do it.

Thank you so much,

Rosario L.

Dear Rosario,

B1 defines your command of the English language based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. As for improving your English, I suggest you sign up for our free Skype conversation sessions.

Let me know what you think.
Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many years have you been with the firm?[YSaerTTEW443543]

It’s helpful for me.Thank you very much

1 Like

Is this site provide a link how to know my English grade (e.g B1, B2, etc.)

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Torsten,

I think that I already told you that free skype conversation sessions, it’s impossible for me because I don’t have the equipment to do so. I can only communicate by writing, not speaking I’m very sorry. Is there any other way to improve my English? and how do you find my writing. I think that I need more advance vocabulary. I would like your answer about it.
Thanks again for all the help you have giving me.

Rosario L.

1 Like