Toefl independent essay.

Please rat my essay, Thanks in advance.

Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate.
Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

Comfortable life is an important goal that everyone wants to reach. People always try their best to afford this live to their families. Many people think that they have to move from place to another looking for a better life; others do not. Personally, if I have an option to stay or move, I would like to stay in the same place, although I have been lived in many places as I think every situation have its goods and bad for two important reasons.
First, moving from place to another gives one a good experiences in his or her live. One of these, you have to deal with different people, see different cultures and know a lot of information about the new place. For example, as I mentioned before, I lived at the beginning of my life after marriage in Saudi Arabia for more than 5 years. My husband had been working in an international company which offered a lot of benefit. I met a lot o diverse people and know a lot about their traditions, their customs and others. Sometimes I tried their food like Kabssa, and tried the Arabic coffee also. I really have a great experience by living in different country although I missed mine a lot.
Second, I wish I could stay in my county because I would like that my kids to grow up the same way I had. Being with family, relatives and friends is the precious part to me. For example, in my childhood I remembered when all the family gathered together to celebrate a special events like birthdays and graduation parties, Eater and Christmas Eve and even the sad ones. So I want my kids to learn the importance of our family and relatives in their future lives. As you can see, if we keep moving from one place to another, we will miss all these important events and my kids will grow alone without their grandpa and grandma.
In conclusion, both situations have its positives and negatives. Some people prefer to stay even they have basic life others prefer to life fare in order to get better life. People have to choose the one that they could outstand.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Carl Sandburg’s life does the professor mainly discuss?