TOEFL essay - What are some important qualities of a good supervisor...

What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples why these qualities are important.

Although job’s situations and relations with bosses use to be different usually. There are three common qualities of a good boss. A good supervisor must be a comprehensive person. Also, he or she might be a rule model, and finally, this person should have respects for others. Let me explain these concepts.

Every one of us has had some extra-problems besides the common job’s problems. A comprehensive boss understand this situations and he or she always give us one way to solve them. For instance, today, for any reason you do not have anybody who can take care of your children. At this moment you call your boss, with a little of scare waiting for a scold, to expose your problem to him. He takes moment thinking and seconds later he proposes you a possible solution. The solution is that you stay in home today, take care of your children and send by email your work. This is a really good boss who understand the problem and he was a very comprehensive person giving to you the opportunity to work today at home.

On the other hand, an important quality of a good boss is that she o he might be a rule model of behavior. Someone who deserves to be follow. A case in point: In my last job, I had a wonderful supervisor. He always arrived on time in every committee that we had. Also, he was the first person to arrive and the last to go in the office. Moreover, he tried to create a nice work environment to everybody.

Finally, a great supervisor should have respect for others. He or she must respect things such as feelings or believes from others. For example,Think in boss with three diferent employees. One of them is catolic, other muslim and the last one is budist. He trate them with the same respect each one and without any discrimanation.

In conclusion, everybody has its own image of a good boss and that really depends of the situation. But, there are three common qualities in every good boss. First, comprehension of worker’s problems. Second, this boss has to be a great rule model to follow and third, he or she is very respectful about feelings or believes from others.

[color=darkred]I really appreciate if you can help me to improve this essay!..thanks!

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor discuss an experiment with dummies?

Hi Wendeus, my opinion is that you write very well and you hardly do not need to improve your writting. You express very well and you think before of write. But I have a question for you, how much time did you take to write this essay?
Regards

Hi, lighgun, thanks for your answer!
I spent, 32 minutes doing this essay.
But tell me, why do you ask this?

Bye!

Hi, my question is only to know how much time do you take to write a so good essay because I need a few minutes more if I want to do one similar like yours.
Thanks for your answer.
Bye

TIMES HAVE CERTAINLY CHANGED! Although Job situations and relations with THE bosses useD to be TOTALLY different usually.
There are three common qualities of IN a good boss.
A good supervisor must be a comprehensive person. Also, he or she SHOULD BE A ROLE model, and finally, this person should have respect BOTH for AND OF others. Let me explain these concepts.

Every one of us has had some extra-problems besides the common job’s problems.
A comprehensive boss WOULD understand this situation and he or she WILL always give us HELP IN FINDING A one way to solve them.

For instance, today, for any reason you do not have anybody who can take care of your children. At this moment you call your boss, (with a little of scare waiting for TO BE scoldED,) to expose EXPLAIN your problem to him. He takes A FEW momentS TO CONSIDER YOUR PROBLEM thinking and seconds later he proposes TO you a possible solution.
The solution is that you stay in/AT home today, take care of your children and send by email your work IN TO THE COMPANY BY E-MAIL. This is a really good boss who understandS the problem and he was/IS a very comprehensive COMPASSIONATE person giving to you the opportunity to work today at home.

On the other hand, an important quality of a good boss is that she or he might be a ROLE model of behavior. Someone who deserves to be followED.

A case in point: In my last job, I had a wonderful supervisor. He always arrived on time in every committee that we had. Also, he was the first person to arrive and the last to go in TO LEAVE the office. Moreover, he tried to create a nice work environment to FOR everybody.

Finally, a great supervisor should have respect for others. He or she must respect things such as THE feelings or THE belieFs from OF others.

For example,think in OF A boss with three difFerent employees. One of them is CatHolic, ANother A Muslim and the last one is A budDHist. He TREATS EACH OF them with the same respect each one and without any discrimInation.

In conclusion, everybody has its THEIR own image of a good boss and that really depends of the situation.
But, there are three common qualities in every good boss.
First, comprehension of worker’s problems.
Second, this boss has to be a great ROLE model to follow, and third, he or she is very respectful about THE feelings or belieFs from OF others.

A good essay Wendeus. Well done.

Hi, Kitos,
Welcome back!..thanks, I really appreciate your help, you are the best!

hey, your essay is already good:) add oil

this is my essay which i write on the same topic, i helpfully that anybody can check it out for me too. i appreciate it:)

When you find a job you have to choose what sort of boss you want to work with, a good supervisor should have the character of nice personalitly, capable of things, interlligent, be a good listener ets. I will explain my reasons below.
First of all, a boss who has a nice personality is eassy to close with and deal with,so all the employees who work in the company are willing to work with the supervisor and not afraid to tell the ture of their considerations and real feelings in a work. For instance, at my last job I had a very nice personally supervisor, all the staff in the company are had a great relationship with him.for instance, Once on my duty I have to represent of our company to presentation our ideas to our clients,before the day I was so sicked, my boss had found out that, he gave me one day off and he did the presentation to our clients by him self. I was so appriaciated of his kindness.
Secondly, a interlligent supervisor could lead the company and employees obtain to a better future. For instance, our boss also is a very interlligent man who knows how to catch any opportunitys in the marketing. Once the US government have changed the tax of a series goods which is contained our goods as well. Our supervisor did fast to turn the strategy of the company. This move did help the company up to other lever.
Generally speaking, I believe that a good supervisor have to be interlligent, nice, capable of things, all those characty could lead the company and employees to achive the better future.

A good supervisor plays a great role in the success of a company. Usually, he is being offered a higher salary and more benefits among the employees just to accept the position. Some are even after his place because they want the prestige . For those who are wishful thinking, i would like to point out some qualities of a good and deserving supervisor must have. These are, being knowledgeable, trustworthy and a good leader.

Because a supervisor plays a very important function, he must be knowledgeable enough in planning, decision making and finding solutions for issues that a company encounters from day to day. If he is familiar and well experienced in the field, he can run a company with confidence. His intellect will help him make sound judgments and be able to predict it’s outcome.

Another qualification that a good supervisor must have is his trustworthiness. Not only his employer expects for his honesty, but likewise his fellow workers . For example, a supervisor should take full responsibilities of his actions. He should be reliable enough and would not put the business in jeopardy because of some selfish intentions.

Lastly, a successful business means a good leadership . A leader does not only involve being in command and getting the work done, but also, must set a good example. He should learn to listen , reach out and show concern with the welfare of his co workers… A good supervisor should be able to bring out the best of his employee’s abilities by giving incentives for a job well done. How a supervisor gets along with people under his supervision generally affects the quality and quantity of work accomplish.

So to speak, being a supervisor is a very hard task and what makes it even more difficult is “how to be the best”. Sometimes all those ideal qualities we usually look for are hard to find. Often, they are easily said than done. Though some supervisors have innate admirable qualities, still, some traits are learned and developed through their day to day experiences at work. I think these are the real essence of being a good supervisor.