TOEFL essay: Technology help people to learn more and quickly. Agree or disagree

Topic:-Technology help people to learn more and quickly. Agree or disagree.

Seeing is believing that means, many of the human beings have tendency to believe quickly only when, they see it. Yes, i agree with the statement,
technology helped people to learn more and quickly. There are several reasons and examples for my reasoning. First example is, Internet. Through internet,
people can get any information that they want.

Earlier, that is before invention of internet, it was difficult to get that much information because of less
number of libraries and high cost of books that every one could not afford. But after the invention of internet it became so easy because any one can type
the topic of the information on the google and can get the information that they want.

In case of students, the information that they get from internet is
very easy for them to gasp because, most of information on the internet is in the designed form. It also include the colored pictures. So it became so easy
for students to grasp. So internet help the student to learn more and grasp quickly.

Secondly projectors. Through projectors, student can see the pictures related to their concepts and it makes easy for them to create a rough
delineate of the concept in their mind. So projector make the concept easy to understand for students. They can grasp it quickly as well as remember it for
long time. So projector created the interest about study in most of the students mind.

`So finally to wrap up, Technology helped people to learn more and to grasp the things quickly.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the lecturer mention Charles Darwin?

1 Like

Technology help people to learn more and quickly. Agree or disagree?

Everything that sorrounds us now is a by-product of modern technology. If we are gonna compare the quality of life before, and today, we would notice a great advantage. For this reason, I definitely agree that technology has help people to learn more quickly, because of its convenience, preciseness, and simplicity.

First reason why I think that technology aids people to learn more quickly is, because of convenience. The advent of new technologies had also improve a lot of things arround us, thus making our life a lot easier. For example, during ancient times when light wasn’t invented yet, people are just relying on candles as their source of light. I would say that it might have been so difficult to study if I am in that position, because the amount of illumination that a candle could bring is not enough to sustain me on my reading. However, because of the the advances in technology now, we are able to enjoy the convenience of incandescent bulbs.

Second reason why technology has help people to learn faster is because of its preciseness. One of the things that is hard to understand would be the different science subjects. Like for example biochemistry which deals with the study of life in relation to chemical build up. One of the topics that had really stalled me in studying this was the DNA. I would say that I did read the topic for five times before I was able to fully understand it. If not for the 3 dimensional model that is available now, it would have been difficult for me to picture what I have been trying to understand.

Finally, the last reason which makes technology easier and quicker for people to learn is because of its simplicity. One of the perfect example would be the use of computers. During olden times, one would need to study tomes of books, on the other hand, at this modern time one doesn’t need to bother borrowing books, nor going to the library to study one. Everything can be found in the internet. The beauty of using the internet is that it is not complicated. Almost anybody can learn how to use it.

In conclusion, I agree that technology has helped us to learn more because of its convenience, which has upgraded our quality of life, preciseness as it gives the actual replica of what we need to know, and lastly, the simplicity of its use had made it easier to learn.

1 Like

Everything that surrounds us today is a byproduct of modern technology. If we compare the quality of life in the past and today, we will find a great advantage. For this reason, I definitely agree that technology has helped people learn faster because it is more convenient, more accurate and easier.

The first reason I think technology helps people learn faster is convenience. The advent of new technologies has also improved many things around us, making our lives much easier. For example, in ancient times, when light had not yet been invented, people relied only on candles as a source of light. I would say that in my place, it would have been very difficult to study because the amount of light that a candle could provide was not enough to help me read. However, thanks to advances in technology, we can now enjoy the convenience of light bulbs.

The second reason technology has helped people learn faster is its accuracy. One of the things that are hard to understand are the various scientific subjects. Such as biochemistry, which is the study of life in relation to chemical structure. One of the subjects that really threw me off in this study was DNA. I would say that I read the subject five times before I fully understood it. Without the three-dimensional model that is now available, it would have been difficult for me to visualize what I was trying to understand.

The final reason why technology is easier and faster for people to learn is because of its simplicity. A perfect example of this is the use of computers. In the old days you had to study thick books, but in today’s world you don’t have to borrow books or go to the library to learn anything. Everything can be found on the Internet. The beauty of using the Internet is that it is not complicated. Almost anyone can learn to use it.

In conclusion, I agree that technology has helped us learn more because it is convenient and has improved our quality of life because it reflects exactly what we need to know, and finally, because the simplicity of its use has made learning easier.