TOEFL essay: Should students evaluate teachers performance

hi please evaluate this essay

I m of the opinion that students should be allowed to evaluate teachers .Education standards can improve with such an evaluation process along with assesment from their colleagues and school administration and would be be a great oppourtunity for students to get their message across administrators .

One of the reasons i would say is students evaluating teachers would help administrators.For example ,promotions and pay hike which takes place every year would also be assessed based on students evaluation apart from their basic protocol

Another reason i believe evaluations done by students can improve educational level.
Periodic student opinion would make teachers more responsible and more interactive with students hence making learning better .

Finally,i would like to add that this evaluation procees would help lessen the burden on the school management .Students now being readily involved along with the management and teachers would definitely help running of the institute smoother and efficient

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and a campus patrolman