TOEFL essay sample: City vs County

:oops: I need to learn , how make a essay. I want to make a basic essay. but I am basic in the language. I need this favor. I goint to take a essay exam. :roll:

City vs County

the peoples think, that the city is better places that the country. becouse the city is more bigger than the country.
the city have some advantages ,how malls, industries,nightclubs, and nice places of entertaiment.
the country have some advantages too, how close the nature, grow your own vegetable , quite,little stress,among other things.
I think that, the peoples in the city have more stress,but in the city have more job than the country becouse is more bigger, in the country have more quite becouse the places have more nature.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social science class

becouse the city is more bigger than the country.???

I think you had better rethink your whole essay friend. It is not good.

the peoples think, that the city is better places that the country. becouse the city is more bigger than the country.
the city have some advantages ,how malls, industries,nightclubs, and nice places of entertaiment.
the country have some advantages too, how close the nature, grow your own vegetable , quite,little stress,among other things.
I think that, the peoples in the city have more stress,but in the city have more job than the country becouse is more bigger, in the country have more quite becouse the places have more nature.

Some people think that the city is preferable to the countryside. They think this way simply because they like the shopping malls, and the entertainment which is provided by the cinemas and restaurants and night-clubs.

There is also the greater possibility of better-paid employment within the city.

The downside to city life is the noise and dirt and crime, and the stress imposed by living in such an environment.

The other side of the argument is the obvious tranquility of living in the country-side. The freedom from stress that comes from being closer to nature, and the peace and quiet that it brings.