TOEFL essay: recommendation of a foreign visior.

A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your county. Where should this visitor go on that day? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

If a foreign visitor comes to my country, he should visit my city, because here he/she could become familiar with my culture, also there are many interesting things, which he/she could see. However, the basis of my recommendation will be discussed as follow.

Actually, my city is located on the coast of the Black Sea, its name is Varna, here the nature is wonderful. Also, my ditrict is one of the most modern and interesting in the whole country. Therefore, from my point of view he definitely should visit my city. However, I would take himself to one place it is called “Pikadili park”. In fact, this place is a complex of places located close together. There, there are a dolphin center, interesting museum, and spectacular sea gared.

At the dolphin center, foreign visitor could observe beautiful performance, the dolphines are playful animals, I like them. When I was a small child my father toke me there regularly, and this one of my favourite places in my town. Maybe, therefore the dolphin center will be the first place, which I will recommend. Anyway, also there are two incredible landmarks near to this place, too.

The second place, where he/she should go it is the archaeological museum. There, the foreigner would be able to become familiar with my native culture. Also, visitor would see how my ancestor were dressed in the past, moreover he or she would imagine their habits, customs , and so forth. Sumply put, he would rely our historical event, and there is no doubt that it would be quite beneficial for himslef, as a whole.

Finally, the last place that I will rocommend it is the Black Sea’s garden. After the long walk, he or she could spend some time in relaxation around the beach. In fact, foreigner could meet interesting people or he/she could enjoy the summer waves and the spectacular nature over there.

To conclude, if I have a chance to recommend a place in my country, where a foreign visitor should go. It would be “Pikadili park”. There, my visitor could become familiar with my culture and he could enjoy to my nature. In other words, this is my favourite place, therefore I definitely will recommend it.

TOEFL listening discussions: Which best describes the student’s current activity?

A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your county. Where should this visitor go on that day? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

If a foreign visitor comes to my country, he should visit my city, because here he/she could become familiar with my culture, also there are many interesting things which he/she could see. However, the basis of my recommendation will be discussed as follows.

Actually, my city is located on the coast of the Black Sea, its name is Varna, here the nature is wonderful. Also, my district is one of the most modern and interesting in the whole country. Therefore, from my point of view he definitely should visit my city. However, I would take HIM to one place it is called “Pikadili park”. In fact, this place is a complex of places located close together. There, there are IS a dolphin center, interesting museum, and spectacular sea (gared -??).

At the dolphin center, A foreign visitor could observe A beautiful performance(.) The dolphins are playful animals, I like them. When I was a small child my father toOK me there regularly, and this WAS one of my favourite places in my town. Maybe, therefore the dolphin center will be the first place, which I will recommend.
Anyway, also there are two OTHER incredible landmarks near to this place, too.

The second place, where he/she should go TO is the archaeological museum. There, the foreigner would be able to become familiar with my native culture. Also, A visitor would see how my ancestorS were dressed in the past, moreover he or she would imagine their habits, customs , and so forth. SImply put, he would rePlAy our historical eventS, and there is no doubt that it would be quite beneficial for himsELf, as a whole.

Finally, the last place that I will recommend it is the Black Sea’s garden. After the long walk, he or she could spend some time in relaxation around the beach. In fact A foreigner could meet interesting people or he/she could enjoy the summer waves and the spectacular nature over there.

To conclude, if I have a chance to recommend a place in my country where a foreign visitor should go. It would be “Pikadili park”. There, my visitor could become familiar with my culture and he could enjoy to my nature. In other words, this is my favourite place, therefore I definitely will recommend it.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good evening Mlad. An interesting essay. Thank you.

Kitos. 7.5/10

Thank you.

Please tell me that where is dolphin center?

Term Papers

The dolphin center was my favorite place in Varna.I visited it twice during my childhood.Magnificent spectacle.