This is soooo German ;-)

When asked what he thinks of Kraków, the only German man in this video says that the city is just cold. This fact is so important to him that he repeats it twice. Why not say that the city has impressive architecture and friendly people? Why emphasize that the temperature has currently dropped below zero?

2 Likes

Very interesting! Maybe he also didn’t feel like talking in the cold! He was obviously so conscious of the fact that it was cold that he couldn’t think of anything else!

2 Likes

Well, there was quite a number of people asked on the same day, nobody except German talked about how cold it is in Krakow, so it must be a German thing :wink:

2 Likes

Must be! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

He also added ‘nice’ between telling us how cold it was twice. He could have explained in more detail about the place instead of just ‘nice’! :hugs:

1 Like

Exactly. Why travel to Kraków if all you can say about the city is ‘cold’ and ‘nice’? Seems like a waste of time and resources to me :wink:

2 Likes

So true! Wonder how long he was there for! One hour, 24 hours, a few days or weeks? He could have still said something good about this city! :blush:

1 Like

I just realized that he was asked about Warsaw and not Kraków and he said ‘nice, but cold:wink:

1 Like

Yep! Warsaw, also didn’t realise.

1 Like

Well, both Warsaw and Kraków are great places to visit:

1 Like

That’s great to know :slight_smile: Sounds like you had a wonderful time! :blush:

1 Like

He looked really cold. He might have a low tolerance for cold weather. So the cold was foremost on his mind. Although Germany is not exactly a warm country, Poland may be much colder.

I always thought it was funny on really cold days. Almost everyone who walks into work says some variation of “It’s cold out there”, while they enter the build and stomp snow off their feet. They are totally stating the obvious but it happens every time.

1 Like