This is a warm hello greetings from me :)

Hi all, I am just another newbie here and I hope I can improve my English through this forum. I am a court interpreter in my country therefore English play an important role in my career, in order to improve my English I have to work hard and do as much exercise as I could.
Please correct me if I have any mistakes on my grammar or anything else. I’m willing to listen and learn from my mistake.

That is all for my introduction and I hope I will get along with everyone here :slight_smile:

Hello Starlight!! I am Dennis… I will do what I can to assist you in your English development. Let me know how I can best assist you.

Dennis

PS What country are you from?

Hi Dennis!! Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile: I do really need help on my grammar from time to time. By the way, I’m so sorry for my late reply, the email notification is not working, I just noticed your reply now…

PS I’m from Malaysia :slight_smile:

i am happy to discus with u .I want u to inform me about hydrotherapy medical treatment

send me when u are free and have a good days no matter what u happen.Have a beautiful life with no tension