things we learn from friends are more important than what we learn from family

thanks a lot for your helps Mr Kitosdad

Needless to say, we had born in order to learn quite a few things from the world. Communicating with other people helps us to more learning. Obviously, all of people that we have communications with them are sources of learning. An important point is that some groups of people have a more significant effect on us. Thus, learning from them is more than the other people. In my point of view, I believe that friends are a greatly important group that we learn things of them, because of the below mentioned few points.
As it goes without saying, the family is the first place that each person grows in it and family members are the first people that we know and communicate with them. Nevertheless, they are our teachers when we are at the first years of life and we do not know anything. As each person becomes older his teachers change. One of the main reasons is that our communication becomes limited with our family members and we spend more time with our friends. Thus, they will have more effect on us. In other words, the more each person has a communication with special groups of people, the more their attitudes affect on him.
Another cogent cause is that our friends can possibly understand us more than family. Due to the fact that, we are approximately at the same age and condition. Moreover, we have a better communication with each other better inasmuch as we have more the same challenges. It cause that our friends influence us; hence, our learning of them will be more and more.
To sum up, friends have a vital role in each person’s private life. As a result, selecting friends is a highly important decision in our life, due to useful or useless effects that they have on us and their role in our learning.

TOEFL listening lectures: How did Queen Elizabeth acknowledge the English victory?

thanks a lot for your helps Mr Kitosdad

Needless to say, we are born in order to learn quite a few things from the world. Communicating with other people helps us to more learning. Obviously, all of people that we have communications with them are sources of learning. An important point is that some groups of people have a more significant effect on us. Thus, learning from them is more than the other people. In my point of view, I believe that friends are a greatly important group that we learn things of them, because of the below mentioned few points.
As it goes without saying, the family is the first place that each person grows in it and family members are the first people that we know and communicate with them. Nevertheless, they are our teachers when we are at the first years of life and we do not know anything. As each person becomes older his teachers change. One of the main reasons is that our communication becomes limited with our family members and we spend more time with our friends. Thus, they will have more effect on us. In other words, the more each person has a communication with special groups of people, the more their attitudes affect on him.
Another cogent cause is that our friends can possibly understand us more than family. Due to the fact that, we are approximately at the same age and condition. Moreover, we have a better communication with each other better inasmuch as we have more the same challenges. It cause that our friends influence us; hence, our learning of them will be more and more.
To sum up, friends have a vital role in each person’s private life. As a result, selecting friends is a highly important decision in our life, due to useful or useless effects that they have on us and their role in our learning.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You are still struggling to compose a legible essay Parisa. I know it isn’t easy and I admire your determination to improve. You will, believe me, but first you must do more reading. Your greatest fault is your sentence content, not structure, but this will quickly improve if you do more reading of English publications.

Kitos.

thanks a lot Mr Kitosdad
I think my problem is due to the fact that I consider a sentence in persian and then try to return it in english, it causes to my sentences become meaningless in english
please help me

Parisa, you need to help yourself my friend. English newspapers are freely accessible on-line. You MUST do more reading. You are able to read English well, as is evident from your writing. Read, read, read … that is my best advice to you.

thanks a lot Mr Kitosdad
I act as you say

best regard