they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher

Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

Learning plays an important part in the lives of many people. Children start learning from 3 years. They learn how to write and how to read. Moreover, some people believed that can learn by themselves than with a teacher; others disagree. In my view, learning by a teacher is better than by themslves for two important reason.

Furthermore, the main reason is that teachers explain all difficulties that faced students’ learning. They explain, analyze and summarize the lessons. They also correct the students’ understanding in some points. For example, in the past, I did not understand the lesson in the mathematics. So I went to my teacher and she then explained to me the exercises in a simple way. Also, she gave me exercise to see my understanding this lessons. Learning by teachers facilities many difficulties that students have.

Moreover, the another reason is that learning by teachers organizes the times of learning. When students know that they have classes and homework, they go to their classes and answer their homework. Otherwise, when students have not schedules, classes or homework, they sometimes do not learn be themselves. They also delay their learning. For instance, in the past, my brother decided not to go to school and he would learn by himself. As a result, he did not study or learn anything because every day he woke up and decided to delay his learning to a next day. Also, he sometimes learned something but when he faced a difficult exercise or point, he then stopped. Therefore, learning by a teacher is organizes the students’ times.

Sum up, though some people support the idea of learning by themselves, I believed that learning by a teacher is better. Moreover, learning by a teacher facilities many difficulties that faced students and organizes their times in learning. Every student should learn by a teacher and not waste their time.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university professors

Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

Learning plays an important part in the lives of many people. Children start learning from THREE years OF AGE. They learn how to write and how to read. Moreover, some people believed that THEY can learn by themselves BETTER than with a teacher; others disagree. In my view, learning WITH a teacher is better than by themsElves for two important reasonS.

Furthermore, t The main reason is that teachers explain all difficulties that ARE faced BY students’ learning. They explain, analyse and summarize the lessons. They also correct the students’ understanding ON some points. For example, in the past, I did not understand the lessonS in the MY mathematics CLASS. I went to my teacher and she then explained to me the exercises in a MORE simple way. She gave me exerciseS to ENSURE my understanding OF thESE lessons. Learning WITH teachers /facilitATES/ERADICATES/ many difficulties that students have.

Moreover, the another OTHER reason is that learning WITH teachers organizes the times of learning. When students know that they have classes and homework, they go to their classes and DELIVER their homework. Otherwise, when students have not schedules, classes or homework, they sometimes do not learn be themselves. They also delay their learning.
For instance, in the past, my brother decided not to go to school and he would learn by himself. As a result, he did not study or learn anything because every day he woke up and decided to delay his learning to THE next day. Also, he sometimes learned something, but when he faced a difficult exercise or point, he then stopped. Therefore, learning by a teacher is organizes the students’ times.

TO sum up, though some people support the idea of learning by themselves, I believe that learning WITH a teacher is better. Moreover, learning WITH a teacher /facilitATES/REDUCES/ many difficulties that FACE students and HELPS IN organizING their times in learning. Every student should learn WITH a teacher and not waste their time.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad, but could be a lot better Doody.

Kitos. 7/10

Thank you very much. I am very enthusiastic to write more because i know that you will revise and correct everything that i will write. I am very sad because I make many simple mistakes and i feel that i am fool.

from THREE years OF AGE
that THEY can learn
themselves BETTER than with
learning WITH a teacher
by themsElves for two important reasons
difficulties that ARE faced BY students’ learning.
correct the students’ understanding ON some points.
the lessonS in the MY mathematics CLASS.
a MORE simple way.
gave me exerciseS to ENSURE my understanding OF thESE lessons. facilitATES/ERADICATES/ /REDUCES many difficulties.
the another OTHER reason is
DELIVER their homework.
delay his learning to THE next day.
a teacher is organizes.
TO sum up,
difficulties that FACE students and HALPS IN organizING their times