The security guard told the audience that they cannot leave the venue.

1. The security guard told the audience that they cannot leave the venue by this way/ bu using this way because it is for the artist only.

2)The security guard told the audience that they cannot exit the venue by this way path because it is for the artist only.

1. I’m calling to inform the office about my the change of my home address issue and go tell the about some other issue I’m facing with regards to home address.

Are the above sentences correct? Please advise.

The security guard told the audience that thet could no leave the venue that/this way because it was for artists only.
The security guard told the audience that they could not exit the venue by that path because it was for artists only.
I’m calling to inform the office about a change to my home address, and to tell them about another problem I’m having regarding this new address.

Beeesneees,

1. I want to tell them about the problem I’m having regarding this new address.
  2. I want to tell them that I’m having the problem regarding this new address.
  3. I want to tell them about the problem of change of my address.
    Please correct them all.
    Thanks.
  1. a problem, not the problem
  2. I want to tell them about a problem with my change of address. / I want to tell them about a problem I’m having changing my address on their records.

Beeesneees,

1. I want to tell them about the problem I’m having regarding this new address.
  2. I want to tell them about a problem I’m having regarding this new address.
    Are both correct. Please comment. Thanks.

yes.