The reluctance of the victims in taking legal actions after trying to purchase an IELTS certificate online

The main reason that makes it very easy for scammers to scam candidates with their money without worrying about being prosecuted is that victims generally don’t dare to report the scam or take legal action to report fraud! It is like filing a legal complaint about the poor quality of an illegal drug! Isn’t it fun? However, this is not the end of the story. When the candidates realize they have been the victim of a scam, and will not receive any certificates, they try to threaten the scammers to take legal action, as a measure of last resort to get their money back. This is when scammers play their ace.
3 TRUSTED WEBSITE YOU MUST KNOW IN OTHER TO MAKE LIFE EASY

DUE TO MY ASSOCIATION IN THIS FORUM, I WILL MENTION THREE (3) TRUSTED WEBSITES THAT PROCESS ANY KIND OF FAKE DOCUMENTS AND FALSIFICATION CERTIFICATES

ONLINE, for example (pass / D. license / cards / Visa / ielts / duplicates documents and generate new names/birth certificate and others) TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED TO COMPARE THESE SITES WITH OTHER SITES AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

It is very legit and valid when people may need cheap and fake certificates like (birth certificate, ielts and many others) just for prestige, luxury and many other reasons and actually that would not cost them any sanctions or penalties by the law.What if you purchase a birth certificate stating that you are born in Qatar or anywhere you wish?This is for prestige.

What if You purchase a marriage certificate to affirm you are married with your Ex , your G.friend or B.friend?This sometimes is to acquire honour and prestige.

TAKE NOTES
MANY ONLINE WEBSITES ARE JUST SCAMS AND FRAUD.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I CAN CONNECT YOU TO GOOGLE SEARCH SITES FOUND ONLY IN GERMANY ,UNITED KINGDOM ,USA AND SPAIN THAT MAKE IT ORIGINAL, AND SHIPPED THEIR PRODUCTS WORLDWIDE TO INTERESTED CUSTOMERS.
CLICK ON MY EMAIL BELOW.
email (m o r i t z a 0 2 2 @ g m a i l .com)
secretly visit their website.

1 Like

Hi Moritz, some of the websites you refer me to are really perfect and genuine for doing what you say, but they are well known in Germany for working with government officials, so I don’t think you’re telling me they produce only fake documents. That website actually produces fake documents as well as authenticates real documents online and supplies them to their customers who want them cheap for their use or prestige.
The website you are talking about is actually a back door site that works with some government officials, so I think they make real and fake documents in Germany too.
Everyone who demands documents online knows it.

So when you are posting, try to make it look useful to others.

3 Likes

Please, Mr. Gunter, it is not a better idea to present your complaints to the public. What the hell is he doing? You have my email
You asked me to refer you to legitimate sites and now you’re fucking around.
Don’t mention the names of those sites on social media. They are intended only for people who want it.
Fuck your post and delete it please.

1 Like

So, you come to our forum and post stuff the public should not see and when a legitimate user shares vital information about creating and selling legal as well as illegal documents you threaten him? Maybe it’s you who needs a reality check? Would you like us to introduce you to some officials from law enforcement agencies? Just say the word.

2 Likes

Mr Torsten if you say that you will report me to the authorities, what will you really tell them about me? Will you say I’m a criminal or what?
I am simply referring trusted sites that authenticate false and original documents online to interested individuals, just as Mr. Gunter is seeking my help above, and you are trying to introduce me to some officials of law enforcement agencies. Go ahead and do what you can do.

On our site you will find a whole series of texts about micro credentialing. Instead of wasting time and resources on trying to obtain outdated certificates from hierarchical analogue organizations such as IELTS and ETS clever people learn and study what they are really interested in.

1 Like

This site (https://forum.english.best) is actually one of the best forums that will really give people the opportunity to legally gain knowledge and pass the IELTS exam.

But let me tell you, Mr. Torsten. Not everyone will have the privilege or ability to acquire the Ielts certificate.
For this reason, there is still a high demand for cheap and fake certificates like (birth certificate, ielts and many others) just for prestige, luxury and many other reasons and in fact that would not cost you any fine or penalty for the certificate by law.

Anton, let me ask you a question: Do you understand the concept of micro credentialing as described here:

2 Likes

Anton, I see what you’re peddling and I’m afraid you’ve come to the wrong place.

Yes, we already know there are ways to get fake credentials for literally anything. Criminals have always been a step ahead of the law. That doesn’t mean we need you to tell us it exists - because we’re not interested.

This is not a place for criminal activity. This is a forum for people to learn and share their knowledge, tips and tricks, and to ask for help. Not to take shortcuts that (rightfully) come back to bite you in the arse, excuse my language.

Your “help” is not welcome here.

3 Likes

Hi Sumejja,

I’ve read your reply. Do you think there’s a way to stop this Anton, because as far as I’m concerned he’s outstayed his welcome. I’ve had enough of it. :rage: This emoji of rage is not meant for you.

1 Like

It is very legit and valid when people may need cheap and fake certificates like (birth certificate, ielts and many others) just for prestige, luxury and many other reasons and actually that would not cost them any sanctions or penalties by the law.What if you purchase a birth certificate stating that you are born in Qatar or anywhere you wish?This is for prestige.

What if You purchase a marriage certificate to affirm you are married with your Ex , your G.friend or B.friend?This sometimes is to acquire honour and prestige.

visit a website to purchase any document of you choice. contact my email and i shall refer you to a trusted website.
email)) m o r i t z a 0 2 2 @ g m a i l . com
Thank you

As as I get a chance I will report you to the authorities, you are a criminal and a bad person.

1 Like