The most important aspect of a job is money. Agree or not?

The most important aspect of job is money . Do you agree or not ?

People always look for a better opportunity in life. Job is part of life .It gives us more decent life and happier society. There are so many aspects of job we aspire for . I believe, money is the most central reason in a job. It brings your respect from your family and society as well.
Firstly , a high paying job can give us more independent life for oneself and our immediate family. A rich person has more time for oneself and for social life whereas a poor people constantly struggles to make his end meets. For instance, while I was growing up, my father was the only bread earner in our family with his limited income. He struggled hard day and night to give us a better life . No much time for himself.
Similarly, a job with low salary may leads to many forms of malpractices. I read and seen lots of cases wherein a school teacher and government officer take bribe from people to get a better grade in the school or to give special benefits to the person respectively. Yes corruption is the worst thing in life. These people get into this behavior issue like corruption because of low income in their career. Even I heard from my high school teacher warned me not to pursue any teaching profession as you will struggle to have a decent life.
Finally, in a corporate world, the employee attrition level is growing up because of competitive salary in the market. For example, one of my friends was offered a hike in salary when he served a notice period of leaving the job. And he still works there. So many company raise the salary to keep the attrition level low.
In conclusion, yes money is the most important aspect in any job. With a good income, people are more independent , and avoids all sort of malpractices and remain in the job as well.

TITLE EDITED.
Please help everyone to make the most of this forum and its resources by giving your threads meaningful and relevant subject lines.

Thank you sir. Please correct my last essay. I want to keep writing. Thank you.

The MOST important phrase I have learnt is…

Do a job you LOVE to do and you will never have to work a day in your life!

All the best.

Rob

What happen if earn lots of money and I’m not happy with my job?

For me the most important aspect of a job is the work environment ,which include people’s attitude and respect to each other.

Advertisement removed