The meaning of "gag gift" and "sailor blush"

Dear teachers,

Could you please help me understand the meaning of the following two word combinations (and the whole extract as well). As for as I understand it is a kind of advertisement, promoting unusual presents (fun thongs, racy present cards etc.). But what is the meaning of “gag gift” and " sailor blush".

Thank you in advance.

“Gear up for those hot nights of club-hopping or daytime playtime with some hot and sexy gear. Got a hot date? Pick out some fun thongs or boxers with a surprise message. Find the perfect GAG GIFT for bachelor (ette) parties, racy birthday cards or just make your favorite SAILOR BLUSH.”

Sorry, It the content of the extract is indecent. It is only because I don’t understand it.

Could you help me, please.

Does the phrase “to make your favorite sailor blush” mean to make the sailor turn red?

Thank you for your help very much.

Poor Ivret,
I know the hard condition you are in. I am also in the condition myself when sending my questions without reply. However, I think we should sympathize with the mods and admins for English-test.net is an enormous website. Everyday many questions are sent on it, so it is very difficult for them to answer them all.
Anyway, I would like to send my great gratitude to those who give their time and effort for free to set up and develop this site, to bring English knowledge to everybody
and to make English more and more international…

Nessie.

P.S: dear Ivret, I really wish I could help you, but unfortunately I have no idea about your question, so let’s wait for the others’ idea :slight_smile: