the influence on young people by peers

Write an essay on how young people’s behavior is influenced by their peers. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?

Younger generation is generally influenced by their friends. In the following paragraphs, I will enumerate two main things that they are influenced by their peers and list what advantages and disadvantages of this are.

On the Korean subway, we can easily see a lot of young people having Nintendo and MP3. It means that younger generation like buying some goods which are popular among their peers, so they have the tendency to ask their parents to purchase products. In addition, peers also have the impact on young people’s character and then it causes the change of their behavior in some ways. For example, as a kid, I was quite and did not like outside activities, but since I met several friends, I have started to live going outside in order to spend time with my friends.

As everything has its merits and demerits, the influence on young people by peer has both sides. It occasionally gives the move for them to study when they meet superior friends, while if they meet bad friends, who commit juvenile delinquency, their behavior will change in a bad way, such as bullying. Moreover, it can be the opportunity to make a deeper friendship with friends by being influenced, because they can understand their friends well. However, if they cannot adjust their peers, they would feel the sense of frustration and they will lose their confidence.

Taking all that consideration, peers have the great impact on young people. It can be good or bad depending on the situations.

Today’s topic was hard for me to write, anyway please check my mistakes. I always appreciate you helping me. You have a nice day

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (3)

Write an essay on how young people’s behavior is influenced by their peers. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?

THE younger generation is generally influenced by their friends. In the following paragraphs, I will enumerate two main things that they are influenced by their peers and list what advantages and disadvantages of this THESE are.

On the Korean subway, we can easily see a lot of young people having Nintendo and MP3 PLAYERS. It means that THE younger generation like buying some goods which are popular among their peers, so they have the tendency to ask their parents to purchase products. In addition, peers also have the impact on young people’s characterS, and then it causes the changeS IN their behavior in some ways. For example, as a kid, I was QUIET and did not like outside activities, but since I met several friends, I have started to liKe going outside in order to spend time with my friends.

As everything has its merits and demerits, the influence on young people by peeSr has both sides. It occasionally gives the move for them to study when they meet superior friends, while if they meet bad friends, who commit juvenile delinquency, their behavior will change in a bad way, such as bullying. Moreover, it can be the opportunity to make a deeper friendship with friends by being influenced, because they can understand their friends well. However, if they cannot adjust TO their peers, they would feel the sense of frustration and they will lose their confidence.

Taking all that INTO consideration, peers have A great impact on young people. It can be good or bad depending on the situations.

Not too bad M. You are improving. Keep at it.

Kitos. 7.5/10