the hunger of the lion vs. the lion's hunger

Thank you for your comments Mohammad, but this is the part I disagree with:

I can assure you that native English speakers use ‘he/his’ or ‘she/hers’ when the animal’s gender is known, regardless of the size of the animal.
They use it/its/ them/theirs when they don’t know the sex or they are discussing more than one animal.
It stems from early childhood as so many nursery rhymes and children’s tales give a gender to small animals. Here’s one:
cef-colmon.org/mouse.htm

Dear teacher : thank you to find the answer.
When I asked this question I am totally confused that I have quite learned the pronouns since the primary school , I know it refer to the inamate things and not human senses , and it is full mistake to use she he for as pronoun for not human- kind , just till now I think the problem is solved , but let me add more ; they used the human characterstics to personify inanimate kind or animal through literary style and for example the poem of Robbert Hood when he used the pronoun ( he ) to personify his horse.

That’s right, Mohammad. Personification is a standard literary technique which is used a lot in poetry. Animals and inanimate objects (such as trains and windmills) are given human characteristics.

Could this:
(scroll down to gender)
Wikipedia

have something to do with Mohammad’s question?

Hi Expat,

That’s a clear table which shows that in modern usage all animals might be referred to using the pronouns ‘he’ and ‘she’ as well as’‘it’. Thanks.

Thaank you dear teacher to the links you write down , the site is full by what I need and there is more than version , I am in last year of translation college and I need to practise more since the translation job is too hard and need at least 10 hours of reading every day. More thank for you and all members.