The flowchart illustrates the production of coloured plastic paper clips in a sma

[color=olive][b]Good morning kitos

I really appreciate your kindness and how cute you are.
please can you assess this graph? [/b]

The chart shows how coloured plastic papers are produced in a mini factory.

From the flow chart we can see that the creation of colored clips involves 4 main stages, which are from the testing of their quality to the final step which is packing and despatching.

First, the molten plastic might be one of three moulds which are(red, blue, and yellow) whatever the colour of mould is, however, all of these moulds must pass through the second step of production to control the quality of them as well as to test their strengthen, unsatisfied results must be rejected to repeat the initial steps again.

Second the good quality of moulds will be sorted by hand and the outputs we will get are whether mixed colours or single colors.

Third, both mixed and single colors of moulds will be checked again to insure the good quality, finally they will be packed and dispatched to markets and available to publics.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Paleontology

[color=olive][b]Good morning kitos

I really appreciate your kindness and how cute you are.
please can you assess this graph? [/b]

The chart shows how coloured plastic papers are produced in a mini factory.

From the flow chart we can see that the creation of colored clips involves 4 main stages, which are from the testing of their quality(,) to the final step(,) which is packing and despatching.

First, the molten plastic might be IS DIRECTED TO one of three moulds which PRODUCE THE red, blue, OR yellow CLIPS(.)whatever the colour of mould is, However, all of these moulds CLIPS must THEN pass through the second step of production WHICH IS “QUALITY CONTROL”(.) HERE BOTH THE QUALITY AND STRENGTH OF THE CLIPS ARE EXPOSED TO STRINGENT EXAMINATION(.) ALL REJECTED CLIPS ARE RETURNED TO THE FIRST STAGES OF PRODUCTION. to control the quality of them as well as to test their strengthen, the unsatisfied results must be rejected to repeat the initial steps again.

Second the good quality CLIPSof moulds will be sorted by hand(,) and the outputs ARE THEN BOXED EITHER AS ASSORTED COLOURS OR SINGLE COLOURS. we will get are whether mixed colours or single colors.

Third, both mixed and single colours of CLIPS will be checked again to Ensure the good quality(.) Finally they will be packed and dispatched to markets and MADE available to THE public.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Samiralbayati. I’m sorry, but I was unsure as to whether you were manufacturing coloured papers or coloured paper clips. Please alter to your needs.

Kitos.