The flow of Traffic of traffic on this street is busy.

1. The movie has all the component of a good movie and includes many different genre in it such as romantic, comedy, sci-fi and history. It evoke all sort of emotion such as sadness, happiness and some scenes are thought provoking.

2. The movie has scenes that evoke all sort of emotion such as happiness, sadness and anger. Besides that, there are scenes that provoke you to think.

3. Hello sir, I’m just wondering if you can make change for me??/break my bills for me??

4)I am correctly conducting a market research on/about the flow of traffic and the spending habit of consume in this area.

1. The flow of Traffic of traffic on this street is busy.

Are the above sentences correct? Please help.

1. The film has all the components of a good movie and includes aspects of many different genres, including romance, comedy, sci-fi and history. It evokes all sort of emotions such as sadness and happiness. Some scenes are thought provoking.
    Personally I would remove the '‘including’ and ‘such as’ lists. They are unnecessary, especially the second, which makes mention of ‘all sorts of’ emotions, then only lists two most basic ones:
    The film has all the components of a good movie and includes aspects of many different genres. It evokes all sort of emotions. Some scenes are thought provoking.

2. The movie has scenes that evoke all sorts of emotions. Besides that, there are scenes that are thought provoking.
    Same comment as (1) regarding ‘such as’.

3. Hello sir, Do you have any change for these notes?

4. I am conducting market research on/about the flow of traffic and the spending habits of consumers in this area.

5. The flow of traffic on this street is high. / This is a busy street.

You don’t seem to be reviewing previous corrections and learning from them. For example, these have been pointed out to you several times:
plural of genres; verb endings for 3rd person singular -s; plural of components; plural of emotions; uncountable - market research; plural of habits. Perhaps you should be spending time reviewing the grammar of your existing sentences, before making up new sentences.