The expression “never never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals

The expression “never never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Many of us have huge aspirations and dreams about achieving our goals in life. Yet only few people succeed. In my opinion, one can achieve everything they want in life by continuous efforts. Since for a stuuborn heart , the entire universe conspires to help the person achieve the extraordinary.I strongly believe that a person should never give up working on their goals no matter the outcome because often success comes in a gift box wrapped around with devastating failures.

Consistency is the key. As per my opinion, success is not determined by what a person does occasionally, but by the things that he incorporates in his routine and does it daily. To illustrate this point, we can take the example of Mr Mukesh Ambani, richest man in India, who kept on working hard despite multiple failures one after another for many years at a stretch. In the starting of his carrier, he went on moving from house to house selling milk and newspapers. There were many instances where he was on the verge of giving up since all his efforts eventually turned out to be futile. But, he maintained his calm and because he never gave up, he was able to achieve the highest that he desired.

On the other hand , people who give up easily can never expect results equivalent to the amount of hardwork that they put in. Other than working hard , perseverance is equally important. For instance, my cousin who is extremely talented and hard working failed to pass in medical entrance exams because he lacked perseverance. He would study about 12 hrs a day and was talented enough to score highest among his batchmates during the initial months of his preparation. But, he had a pessimistic approach towards life and he would give up easily if his results would not match his expectations. His batchmates on the otherhand who were less talented and less hardworking were able to clear entrance exam since they never gave up. So this example clearly illustrates how the attitude of never giving up in life can pave the way for beautiful consequences at every step in life.

To sum up, there is a story that clearly demonstrates the idea of never giving up. There was an arrogant rabbit, fastest animal in the jungle, who would always make fun of humble yet slow tortoise that lived in the same jungle. One day, the rabbit challenged the tortoise, who was as slow as mollases in the month of January, for a running race about 100 metres long and if the tortoise wins the challenge, the rabbit would never bully tortoise. The race began and the rabbit was clearly ahead of tortoise in the beginning, and the tortoise had to have a will power of an iron man to atleast finish the race. To make a long story short, everbody in the jungle was astonished to know that the tortoise had won the race with flying colors only because he never gave up, while the rabbit slept for hours thinking that the tortoise would never be able to make it even upto the finish line. So, anything and everything is possible for a person to achieve in life, if he has the surreal quality of never giving up.

2 Likes

Here is a slightly amended version of your essay:

Many of us have high hopes and dreams of achieving our goals in life. However, only a few people succeed. In my opinion, anything you want in life can be achieved through continuous efforts. I strongly believe that a person should never give up working on their goals, no matter the outcome, because often success comes in a gift box wrapped with devastating failures.

Consistency is the key. In my opinion, success is not determined by what a person does occasionally, but by the things they build into their routine and do on a daily basis. To illustrate this point, we can take the example of Mr. Mukesh Ambani, the richest man in India, who worked hard for many years despite several failures in a row. In the early days of his career, he moved from house to house selling milk and newspapers. There were many moments when he was on the verge of giving up as all his efforts eventually proved futile. But he kept his cool and because he never gave up, he was able to achieve the highest he desired.

On the other hand, people who give up easily can never expect results equal to the amount of hard work they put in. Along with hard work, perseverance is also important. For example, my cousin, who is extremely talented and hardworking, failed the entrance exams for medical school because he lacked perseverance. He studied about 12 hours a day and was talented enough to achieve the highest score among his classmates in the first few months of his preparation. But he had a pessimistic attitude toward life and would easily give up if his results did not meet his expectations. His classmates, on the other hand, who were less talented and hardworking, passed the entrance exam because they never gave up. So this example clearly shows how the attitude of never giving up can pave the way for beautiful consequences at every step in life.

In summary, there is a story that clearly demonstrates the idea of never giving up. There was an arrogant rabbit, the fastest animal in the jungle, who always made fun of the humble but slow tortoise who lived in the same jungle. One day the rabbit challenged the tortoise, who was as slow as Mollas in the month of January, to a 100 meter running race and if the tortoise won the challenge, the rabbit would never bully the tortoise. The race began and the rabbit was well ahead of the tortoise at first, and the tortoise had to have the willpower of an iron man to at least finish the race. To make a long story short, everyone in the jungle was amazed to know that the tortoise won the race hands down just because it never gave up, while the hare slept for hours thinking that the tortoise would never make it to the finish line. So anything is possible for a person to achieve in life if they have the surreal quality of never giving up.

1 Like