The diagram below show how orange juice is produced

The process describes the manufacture of orange juice. There are 14 main stages in the whole orange juice producing process, beginning with collecting fresh oranges and ending with distributing product to supermarkets.

Firstly, fresh oranges are delivered to factory and they are washed before extraction. Then, solid waste and juice are separated by squeezer, one becomes animal food, the other is mixed with water to make orange juice. In the next stage, orange juice can either be packed to move to supermarket or transferred to another step performed by evaporator machine.

In the evaporation process, the water from fresh orange juice will be removed. Following this, the concentrated juice is canned and then transfer to warehouse. Before packaging, water is added to each can. The entire orange juice producing process concludes after orange juice boxes are delivered to supermarket

2 Likes

The process describes the manufacture of orange juice. There are 14 main stages in the whole orange juice producing process, beginning with collecting fresh oranges and ending with distributing the product to supermarkets.

Firstly, fresh oranges are delivered to factory and they are washed before extraction. Then, solid waste and juice are separated by a squeezer, one becomes animal food, the other is mixed with water to make orange juice.

In the next step, orange juice can either be packed to be delivered to supermarkets or processed in another step performed by a evaporator machine.

Following this, the concentrated juice is canned and then transferred to a warehouse.

The entire orange juice producing process concludes after the orange juice boxes are delivered to supermarkets.

1 Like

thanks a lot but can you help me to extend this essay because i just wrote 139 words but it needs at least 150 words ?

2 Likes

Well, there are many ways of achieving this. For example, you can write one or two sentence explaining how many steps and how many industries and/or stations the entire process comprises. So, for example to transport the oranges to the first station you need logistics with transportation in particular. You can also expand on the equipment and machinery required for processing and packaging the oranges.

2 Likes

Oh I see, thanks a lot

1 Like