The college years are the best time in a person’s life.

Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion.

I definitely agree with the statement that the college years are the best time in a person’s life. In my view, this is the time when a student faces a lot of challenges and difficulties and learns how to overcome them. Moreover, in college you meet many different people, who may become your friends or future partners in your career.

Firstly, I will say that when you are in college you get into an ocean of challenges and troubles and you should know how to cope with them. This is the period when you learn a lot of lessons which you will follow maybe your whole life. The knowledge you gain helps you becoming an independent and prosperous person. Moreover, this is the time when a child becomes an adult, develops him/herself and learns to be a responsible man. The best example is my mother. She was given a project at college and she had to plan it well, to organize her time in order to receive a great mark. She learned that every well-arranged work is easy to achieve.

Secondly, college also gives you the chance to meet a lot of people. This helps you making a good communications with different men with various interests. Dealing with other people is one important thing because in this way you learn various new things and you have great experiences. You will make a strong relationship with some of your classmates and maybe it will last a long time. For instance, my cousin and her best friend meet at the college. They share the same interests and preferences and they are very close friends.

As a conclusion, I would like to say that the college years are undoubtedly the best part of a person’s life. This is the time when a man received his/her best lessons in order to succeed and life and career; the time when everyone makes strong relationships.

TOEFL listening discussions: What seems to be the student’s main skill?

Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion.

I definitely agree with the statement that the college years are the best time in a person’s life. In my view, this is the time when a student faces a lot of challenges and difficulties and learns how to overcome them. Moreover, in college you meet many different people, who may become your friends or future partners in your career.

Firstly, I will say that when you are in college you get into an ocean of challenges and troubles and you should know how to cope with them. This is the period when you learn a lot of lessons which you will follow maybe your whole life. The knowledge you gain helps you in becoming an independent and prosperous person. Moreover, this is the time when a child becomes an adult, develops him/herself and learns to be responsible. The best example is my mother. She was given a project at college and she had to plan it well, to organize her time in order to receive a great mark. She learned that every well-arranged work is easy to achieve.

Secondly, college also gives you the chance to meet a lot of people. This helps you in making good communications with different people with various interests. Dealing with other people is one important thing because in this way you learn various new things and you great great experiences. You will make a strong relationship with some of your classmates and maybe it will last a long time. For instance, my cousin and her best friend met at college. They share the same interests and preferences and they are very close friends.

As a conclusion, I would like to say that the college years are undoubtedly the best part of a person’s life. This is the time when a person receives his/her best lessons in order to succeed in their life and career; the time when everyone makes strong relationships.

Firstly, I will say that when you are in college you get into an ocean of challenges and troubles and you should know how to cope with them. This is the period when you learn a lot of lessons which you will follow maybe your whole life. The knowledge you gain helps you in becoming an independent and prosperous person. Moreover, this is the time when a child becomes an adult, develops him/herself and learns to be responsible. The best example is my mother. She was given a project at college and she had to plan it well, to organize her time in order to receive a great mark. She learned that every well-arranged work is easy to achieve.

Secondly, college also gives you the chance to meet a lot of people. This helps you in making good communications with different people with various interests. Dealing with other people is one important thing because in this way you learn various new things and you great great experiences. You will make a strong relationship with some of your classmates and maybe it will last a long time. For instance, my cousin and her best friend met at college. They share the same interests and preferences and they are very close friends.

As a conclusion, I would like to say that the college years are undoubtedly the best part of a person’s life. This is the time when a person receives his/her best lessons in order to succeed in their life and career; the time when everyone makes strong relationships.

Review this work closely Daniella. Well written.

Kitos. 10/10 *****