The best ways to reduce the stress

The best ways to reduce the stress

Since some of people, have a stressful life, they try different methods to reduce their stress. Some of them read a book, some work in garden, some listens to music and we can give a lot of tangible methods for them. However, for me, best of them are travelling alone to somewhere, walking at the beach. Reasons below will strengthen my point of view.

First of all, one of the main sources of the stress is the people around us. Sometimes they annoy us or we feel anxious about someone and so on. In my opinion, travelling alone to somewhere outside the country is one of the best way of de-stressing. Scientists proved that staying in one place regularly, can cause some problem in our psychology and is one of the major factors of the stress. Thus, travelling other places, especially alone, can be helpful to that kind of people who want to reduce their stress.

Second, according to me, wandering at the beach is also beneficial to fresh our mind. It is known that sea water has an iodine which breaks down from water when it hits to land. Iodine is favourable to our health and it keeps our brain fresh. In addition to that, the water discharges the negative electricity in our body and revitalizes our mind as it hits to our legs while walking. We can also widen our distance of view which can keep our mind fresh too.

Last but not least, I prefer to play chess in order to reduce my stress. I concentrate highly on strategy at the board and it keeps my thought from other problems for a while. It is delightful for me when I find a winning move.

To sum up, there are several ways of reducing stress however, I prefer above-mentioned methods. However, we should try to retrieve from stresses as much as we can and be optimistic always. Main problem may emanate from our view of aspect to life, so thinking always for good things can decrease the emerging of stress.
Elmir, 349 words

Hi Kitos, I’m Elmir again. I’ve checked the essays that you liked and tried to make this one simple. In my last essays I was concentrating on to vocabulary more and in this one I concentrated on making it more understandable and interesting. e. I hope it is better written. You told that you will tell me my deficiency of writing in this essay. Thanks.

TOEFL listening discussions: What does an unlimited parking pass include?

The best ways to reduce stress.

Since some of people, have a stressful life, they try different methods to reduce their stress. Some of them read a book, some work in garden, some listens to music and we can give a lot of tangible methods for them. However, for me, best of them are travelling alone to somewhere, walking at the beach. Reasons below will strengthen my point of view.

First of all, one of the main sources of the stress is the people around us. Sometimes they annoy us or we feel anxious about someone and so on. In my opinion, travelling alone to somewhere outside the country is one of the best way of de-stressing. Scientists proved that staying in one place regularly, can cause some problem in our psychology and is one of the major factors of the stress. Thus, travelling other places, especially alone, can be helpful to that kind of people who want to reduce their stress.

Second, according to me, wandering at the beach is also beneficial to fresh our mind. It is known that sea water has an iodine which breaks down from water when it hits to land. Iodine is favourable to our health and it keeps our brain fresh. In addition to that, the water discharges the negative electricity in our body and revitalizes our mind as it hits to our legs while walking. We can also widen our distance of view which can keep our mind fresh too.

Last but not least, I prefer to play chess in order to reduce my stress. I concentrate highly on strategy at the board and it keeps my thought from other problems for a while. It is delightful for me when I find a winning move.

To sum up, there are several ways of reducing stress however, I prefer above-mentioned methods. However, we should try to retrieve from stresses as much as we can and be optimistic always. Main problem may emanate from our view of aspect to life, so thinking always for good things can decrease the emerging of stress.
Elmir, 349 words

Good morning Elmir. Thanks for you persistence. You still need to recognise that your work has many errors.

For example:- " Since some of people, have a stressful life, they try different methods to reduce their stress. Some of them read a book, some work in garden, some listens to music and we can give a lot of tangible methods for them. However, for me, best of them are travelling alone to somewhere, walking at the beach. Reasons below will strengthen my point of view."

Some people LEAD stressful lives. They try different methods to reduce their stress. Some of them read bookS, some work in THEIR gardenS, or LISTEN to music.
THERE ARE MANY OTHER WAYS THEY USE TO FIND RELAXATION. However, for me, THE best of them IS travelling alone to somewhere, walking ALONG A beach.

This is only the first paragraph. Keep reading. Nobody said it was going to be easy my friend, but you will get there.

Kitos. 7/10