The attraction of dangerous sports

Would you mind helping me correct the essay about the topic below? Thank you very much.

Topic: Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There has been a heated debate concerning the attraction of extreme sports. In fact, there is a growing sentiment that put more emphasis on the importance of participating in dangerous sports or other dangerous activities. At the same time, there is a solid body of opinion dislikes and states that people should play safe sports. In my opinion, I concur with the former for two primary reasons.

First and foremost, people will have a healthier body than before because of working different muscles. We all perform certain movements during the day, and this gives the muscles the ability to exercise. However, you may find that the pain after doing something is not in accordance with your typical daily schedule. Although this can be painful, it can also be good for your overall fitness. When you embrace a harsh sport, you will start to operate different muscles, and this will be a positive thing for your health.

Secondly, people have a chance to gain a sense of humility. Having a sense of humility is important for all of us. This makes us more relatable to others, and it can help to avoid the development of a negative reputation. With extreme activities, you have to embrace the fact that you are not perfect. In doing that, you must learn how to use safety equipment properly and be willing to listen to your instructor’s directions.

To sum up briefly, your hobby of extreme sports will not only make you happy and excited, but also give benefits to your whole being. It is somehow more dangerous than common exercise and activities, but it allows you to rely in yourself and leave your comfort zone.

2 Likes

In fact, there is a growing sentiment that puts more emphasis on the importance of participating in dangerous sports or other dangerous activities.

Can you please rephrase this sentence as it is very difficult to understand? Especially the phrase ‘a solid body of opinion dislikes and states’ doesn’t make much sense. Thanks.

It is somehow more dangerous than common exercise and activities, but it allows you to rely on yourself and leave your comfort zone.

2 Likes