That is how the idea come

1)That is how our idea came about.
2) What is the procedure to request for pay-first and pick up later services?
3) I will pay for my all my purchases today and pick them up tomorrow.
4) You need to pay for your purchases in full and then we will store the your purchases in a place safely. We will have them ready when you’re here to pick it up tomorrow.
5) What percentage offer/discount is available on this product?
6) The machine is not good enough to perform the task you want.
7) You need to find a oven that would match your menu/cooking requirement.

Are the above sentences correct? Please advise.

1)That is how our idea came about.
2) What is the procedure for requesting a ‘pay first and pick up later’ service?
3) I will pay for my all my purchases today and pick them up tomorrow.
4) You need to pay for your purchases in full and then we will store your purchases safely. We will have them ready when you come to pick them up tomorrow.
5) What percentage discount is available on this product?
6) The machine is not good enough to perform the task you want.
7) You need to find an oven that matches your cooking requirements.

Thanks you but why have you highlighted it but not corrected it? That seems rather strange.

1. I will pay for all my purchases today and pick them up tomorrow.

Nothing strange. It’s unnecessary. The quote sans that word (struck-through) sounds correct.

I suspect a typo rather than a grammatical error, but it’s corrected now.

Maybe.

Maybe? You think it’s not corrected?

‘Maybe’ is because my common sense leads me to think that it appeared thus: The poster first thought of writing perhaps ‘my purchases’, then he changed his mind to ‘all my purchases’, but he forgot/failed to remove the ‘my’ he had started with.
Now, I think any more discussion on this is only a waste of time. It is not good to kindle it further. Others are watching with a furtive smile. So, let’s stop here.

That doesn’t explain why you use ‘maybe’ at all, but there you go.

I think you are doing any watchers a great injustive with that statement. Now of course you shouldn’t answer me having indicated that you wish to end the conversation, but I’m entitled to speculate and voice my thoughts as I wish despite the fact that you wish to end the conversation. I can’t help wondering whether it would be your imagination, your ‘common sense’ or some insider knowledge that leads you to that conclusion.
My belief is that the majority of members following this thread would not be smiling about the sad demise, and certainly not doing so furtively. One or two might take pleasure in the exchange, but that wouldn’t be done furtively either.

Yes, maybe a typo for ‘injustice’.

Maybe? What else do you imagine it might be?