thank you mail

Could you please correct this body of a mail?

I would you thank you so much for conducting the interview for Design Intern position. It was such a pleasure to know more about the group from the interviewers. The interview reinforced my strong desire to become a part of XXX. I am confident that the combination of my education and experience in the field of Mathematical Design provide me with the required skills to succeed in your organization. I believe my knowledge in several fields within Mathematical Design would be of great asset to XXX.

It is a wonderful opportunity and I look forward to hearing from you about the next steps in the hiring process. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more information.

(The body of the mail is good. However, the refinement would make it better.)

I would thank you very much for conducting the interview for the Design Intern position. It was such a pleasure for me to know more about the group from the interviewers. The interview reinforced my strong desire to become part of XXX. I am confident that the combination of my education and experience in the field of Mathematical Design will provide me with the required skills to succeed in your organization. I believe my knowledge in several fields within/under Mathematical Design would be a great asset to XXX.

It is a wonderful opportunity and I look forward to hearing from you about further steps in the hiring process. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more information.

I suggest further refinement, especially regarding the opening sentence. Some of the earlier suggested ‘refinements’ are unnecessary in my view.

Thank you so much for conducting the interview for the Design Intern position. It was such a pleasure to find out more about the group from the interviewers. The interview reinforced my strong desire to become a part of XXX. I am confident that the combination of my education and experience in the field of Mathematical Design will provide me with the required skills to succeed within your organization. I believe my knowledge across several fields within Mathematical Design would be a great asset to XXX.

It is a wonderful opportunity and I look forward to hearing from you regarding the next steps in the hiring process. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more information.