Thank you for the lesson 15: The Difference between "an appointment"

Thank you Torsten, Alan and Sue for your lesson. No, I did not know about the difference between an appointment and a date before. You know, I often used the word “an appointment” and the word “a date” as a habit. If I thought this case should be used “an appointment” I would use the word “an appointment”, and I did same with the word “a date”. I used them, but I did not understand why, when and how to use them. After listening to Sue’s talking about this in her audio session, I get the difference between them and I also learn how to use each word: the word “a date” describes a private rendezvous while the word “an appointment” is a formal meeting.

I have some appointments every month because I need to discuss with my colleges about our work at school, seminars, or school projects. Sometimes we have a meeting in English at my school. It is really a good chance for me to improve my English.

The test that consists of 10 say/tell questions is very helpful to me. Although I have practised it several times, but I think I should practise more sometimes to remember it.

By the way, I do not think that I qualify for the “advanced category”. There are many things I have to study hard to achieve my purpose: speaking, reading, listening, and writing fluently in English.

Please correct my writing.
Thank you very much in advance.

Have a good day to all of you!
Hoado

Hello Hoado,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It’s great to hear that you have following our email English course so actively and I look forward to your next forum messages.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A harbour view[YSaerTTEW443543]