Thank you and can I write more?

Hi
I like this site. You are doing a great work for people like me, who are not so good at english. I have written two posts and moderators were very kind and reviewed both. I am wondering whether I can continue doing that. Actually these writings are helping me to understand my english.
thx.

Yes, of course you can, improve. I’m glad we can help you. A word of advice, though: advisors are much more willing to deal with short texts.

I like this site. You are doing great work for people like me, who are not so good at English. I have written two posts, and moderators were very kind and reviewed both. I am wondering whether I can continue doing that. Actually, these writings are helping me to understand English.

Thanks a lot. You are great. I will write my short topics again.

When i ask a person like this " I am asking this because you resigned and left ofice in two days" is this right

I got up at 6.30 morning and found myself in a very bad mood. I made my mind and gone out of bed and fredhen myself. I thought " OK Let me prepare Tea, then I will prepare breakfast". I started preparng tea, Then i realised no milk. I prepared coffee for me and my family. I sat and had coffee and browsed through news paper for a while. OK then again I went back to kitchen to prepare breakfast. Oh Batter I have prepared is not in a form to make breakfast. The same moment my husband called and said he has to leave to office in another 10 minutes. Oh!I gave cereal. I also had cereal and then left to office.

I am not sure of your meaning, but perhaps:

I am asking this because you resigned and will be leaving the office in two days.

I got up at 6.30 this morning and found myself in a very bad mood. I made up my mind to (?) get out of bed and freshen myself. I thought, “OK-- let me prepare tea, and then I will prepare breakfast”. I started preparing tea, Then I realised that we had no milk. I prepared coffee for myself and my family. I sat and had coffee and browsed through the newspaper for a while. Then I went back to the kitchen again to prepare breakfast. Oh! The batter I had prepared was not in a form to make breakfast. The same moment my husband called out and said he had to leave for his office in another 10 minutes. I gave him some cereal. I also had cereal myself and then left for my office.