Testmasters $25 coupon on any course SAT/LSAT/MCAT/PSAT etc.

Hi guys. I went to Testmasters and I finished my course on June 26, 2008. My coupon is the latest in 25 dollar discounts off SAT PREP COURSES OR OTHER. My coupon number is 0177395238. Feel free to email me at perry_feng@hotmail.com It really works. I got a 410 score raise guarantee. And I’m going to be in 9th grade or a freshman if u wanna call it. No kidding. I bet you’ll do the same. Happy SAT days. =] Use the coupon at testmasters.com You won’t be sorry. Happy searching! And by the way…Mine also gets an additional $25 dollars off because I’ve been to more than one type of class: I’ve been to PSAT and SAT classes. So…If you add it up, My coupon code is more distinct than others because not only is it the most recent you can get this time of year, it gets double the money off or per say $50 dollars off. Once again, I’m here to help and give good advice. Hope anyone who uses my coupon code use it wisely!!=]

Here is a link in which you can find a brief discussion of Testmasters and blatant spam:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Leuko/Archive_1

Clean up, aisle 4!