Test SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALE

Reminder to members: Please take care whenever you are asked to pay for materials from an unknown source.
While many offers are genuine, there is a risk that you will not receive what you expect.

This is a general warning and relates to other posts on this site as much as it does to posts above.

It’s a little late after someone’s been scammed, don’t you think? One person being ripped off in that way is one person too many.
You should understand my motives if you have been caught in the same way.
If your products were being ‘boycotted’ then the posts would be removed.

i need some act tests. how can i get a hold of you?

Reminder to members: Please take care whenever you are asked to pay for materials from an unknown source, especially when being offered a service (such as annotated explanations) from an unqualified individual.
While many offers are genuine, there is a risk that you will not receive what you expect.

This is a general warning and relates to other posts on this site as much as it does to posts above.

You are wrong. I also write it when others post.

What a strange sales technique!

Reminder to members: Please take care whenever you are asked to pay for materials from an unknown source, especially when being offered a service (such as annotated explanations) from an unqualified individual.

So you penalise the people who pay for the people who don’t.

Why do you need to raise your prices to make up for people who don’t pay in the first place. Exactly what extra costs are involved in sending something to 3 or 4 people as opposed to sending it to 1 person?