Tessanova?

I just bumped into a guy by the name of Markus Gröll. About 13 years ago I did a three year vocational training program in the retail sales industry and Markus was one of my ‘class mates’. I think we got on pretty well with each other and met a few times after we finished the training program but then lost contact. Now, Markus told me that he and his wife is doing a TV show on the VOX channel together with German TV star chef Tim Mälzer. Markus and his wife want to open a new restaurant in downtown Leipzig called Tessanova. They named the restaurant after their daughter whose name is Tessa. Anyway, I guess this is just another example of serendipity as I was thinking about Markus just a few days ago and when I googled his name nothing much turned up. Now this has changed and he is about to become a TV star…

PS: When you google the word ‘tessanova’ a UK site seems to be first site that shows up and so far it only seems to be only site that has some information on the restaurant. For some reason the German language online media always appear to lag behind their English language counterparts even if it’s a German topic.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What should I have done differently?[YSaerTTEW443543]