Tell me advice, please

Dear Alan and Torsten!!! I have a difficult problem. I make many mistakes. I know it is horrible, but I don’t help myself. I wrote official letter and wrote “lick” instead of “leak”. I was confused. Surely you can understand me. It isn’t nice to make many mistakes. Tell me you experience in struggle against mistakes. Sometimes I think mistakes follow me.
Many many thanks
Spiderman

Dear Spiderman,

There is a solution to any problem. A problem can be also a challenge. It’s always good to ask yourself ‘Why exactly did this particular mistake occur?’ Let’s take a look at the situation you mentioned: You said you confused the words ‘lick’ and ‘leak’. How can you avoid such mistakes in the future? What are your own suggestions? Alan and I might be able to offer you a number of ideas. Yet, I’m sure you can think something up too, can’t you?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A man reading the paper[YSaerTTEW443543]

Unfortunatelly, I have no any suggestions. And ( I must say) I have no experience. But I am really ashamed of my mistakes.
Spiderman

Spiderman,

No need to feel ashamed at all. Your English is getting better every time you write a sentence and ask a question. There are tools you can use such as the spell checker in the MS Word text program or translating software such as Babylon Pro which I use every day.
Also, before you send an official document you have written in English you can have a friend of yours read and check it for mistakes.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Enjoying a boat ride[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thank you Torsten. I’ll think about it. But all my friends make many mistakes too. From time to time we try all together to check our mistakes.
Spiderman