teenagers have jobs while they are still students

Essay: in some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.
Today, students everywhere have to cope with a great deal of difficulties in their lives. For example, studying at a college or university can be very expensive. Some universities charge $40000 a year for tuition. Considering many students will spend four years studying at a university, this can amount to a very large sum of money, so they must overcome financial difficulty and find ways to finance their education. Therefore, in some countries, many teenagers earn extra cash by working part-time jobs while still in high school. In my opinion, I believe that it is a good idea for teenagers to work while still in high school. There are a number of reasons to support my idea.
To begin with, the money earned from these part-time jobs can be very helpful for paying tuition and covering the expense of living. For example, teenagers need extra money to help pay for outing with their friends and to buy clothing and personal items. Nowadays, although most of the families can afford for their daily activities, such as Internet and television, some of the families are still living in poverty or below the average level, so if the teenagers in the families can make some extra money by doing part-time jobs, it may be really helpful to their parents.
Secondly, teenagers also learn a lot of new knowledge and experiences from other teenagers who have jobs when they are still students. In daily work, teenagers have lots of opportunities to cooperate with others, so they can learn different ways to communicate with different people and get along well with all kinds of people. For example, before I had a part-time job, I didn’t feel confident and comfortable to communicate with my friends and teachers, but now; I have become more confident and obtain lots of new experiences from others in order to give my ideas and communicate with them an easy way.
Finally, teenagers learn the best ways to balance their study with their work so that they achieve good results in their study. Besides, they can learn responsibility by working. For example, although I work part-time job in the evening to earn extra money for paying tuition, I still spend lots of time to do my homework and prepare a lesson before I go to school.
Of course, there may be some negative consequences from a teen’s part-time job. They may get be lower grades, and they may have less time with friends and family. I believe the benefits gained from working far outweigh the negatives and will help students adjust better to their adult lives.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this conversation?

Today, students everywhere have to DEAL with a great deal of difficulties in their lives. For example, studying at a college or university can be very expensive. Some universities charge $40,000 a year for tuition. Considering many students will spend four years studying, this can amount to a very large sum of money, so they must overcome financial difficulty and find ways to finance their education.
Therefore, in some countries, many teenagers earn extra cash by working IN part-time jobs while still in high school. In my opinion, I believe that it is a good idea for teenagers to work while still in high school. There are a number of reasons to support my idea.

To begin with, the money earned from these part-time jobs can be very helpful for paying tuition and covering the expense of living. For example, teenagers need extra money to help pay for outingS with their friends and to buy clothing and personal items. Nowadays, although most of the families can afford for their daily activities, such as THE Internet and television, some of the families are still living in poverty or below the average level(.) So(,) if the teenagers in the families can make some extra money by doing part-time jobs, it may be really helpful to their parents.

Secondly, teenagers also learn a lot of new knowledge and experiences from other teenagers who have jobs WHILE they are still students. In THEIR daily work teenagers have lots of opportunities to cooperate with others, so they can learn different ways to communicate with different people(,) and get along well with all kinds of people.
For example, before I had a part-time job, I didn’t feel confident and comfortable to communicate with my friends and teachers, but now; I have become more confident and obtain lots of new experiences from others in order to give my ideas and communicate with them IN an easy way.
Finally, teenagers learn the best ways to balance their studIES with their work so that they achieve good results in their TESTS. Besides, they can learn responsibility by working.
For example, although I work IN A part-time job in the evening to earn extra money for paying tuition, I still spend lots of time doING my homework and preparING FOR a lesson before I go to school.

Of course, there may be some negative consequences from a teenAGER’s part-time job. They may get be lower grades, and they may SPEND less time with friends and family. I believe the benefits gained from working far outweigh the negatives(,) and IT will help students adjust better to their adult lives.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A very good essay Trung. Beware of forgetting situations were plurals are required.

Kitos. 9/10

Essay: In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

In my opinion, it is not a good idea for teenagers to have jobs while they are still students. Although many argue that it provides a good working experience, I think it can interfere with their life in various ways. Having jobs would affect the health of the students. It diverts their mind from studies and would take away their childhood phase from their daily existence.

A student has to do lots of studies in today’s competitive world to prove himself. he has to spend a lot of his time in school and pay attention to their studies to get good grades. If a students involved in a job for quite sometime, then it would cause an extra burden on him. Furthermore, jobs have various responsibilities like attendance, sometimes extra work hours, etc. this would result to stress, tension and tiredness. They wont be able to get proper time for relaxation and sleep. Thus, stress would affect their mental and physical health.

Another reason, jobs can divert students from their studies. If students started earning at the earlier age, then they get attracted towards money. They feel for themselves independent and would prefer to work for more extra income. This would affect their performance in school. They will lose their interest from studies. Moreover, they drop out of their studies so as to become financially independent.

In addition to this, the main drawback of teenagers job is that, they miss out the fun of their childhood time. They would miss various childhood activities such as hanging out with their friends, clubs, fun activities and social interaction with others. They have their whole life to do various jobs and prove themselves, but the childhood phase will never return in their life. Therefore, they should take advantage of life as possibly as they can.

ooooooh gooooood

Thanks Gebaly_