Technology has made children less creative than they were in past.

Do you agree or disagree with the following sentence?
Technology has made children less creative than they were in past.

Advanced technology has made an sharp impression. It has increased an opportunity in every field- education, transportation, communication and many more. It has made our life more easy and fruitful. So I strongly disagree that the technology has made children less creative as it has increased opportunity to develop their brains, provided more options, and also allowed us to implement new ideas.

Now a days, Technology has increased an opportunity for children to get easy access in fields related to them such as study or any crafts. Children uses computer or internet to complete their project or for advanced knowledge in subject of their interest. Children are using technology in day to day routine life. We generally find children easily operating I-pads or other touch screen gadgets. They know very well about its use even if it is about a playing a game on it.

Along with increased the opportunity. Technology has also increased the availability of option. Earlier , when our parents studied, they had very limited resources to find information or any details. Currently, children have many options to explore themselves with using technology. For example, one of my cousin has to submit his project before the deadline. Due to his illness he was not able to attain the class that day, fortunately availability of internet, he submitted his project online and did not affect his grade too. Thus, technology has made life much easier and comfortable for children.

Technology has also provided a new ideas to implement. On internet, we can search many different ideas to cook a single item. Similarly children can find many alternatives which may aid them in his developing new ideas. To illustrate, when I was a kid, I had only one traditional way to craft an airplane which was taught by mom. Whereas, children find many other alternatives to do so just because a technology that made them superior then our childhood in term of technology.

In conclusion, I would say technology has made children more active and intelligent rather than making them inactive. Therefore, I strongly agree that the technology has made our today’s generation to grow and to explore more than their parents and grandparents.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university adviser and a student

Hi Kattie, I thought this essay was pretty good - a big improvement over your last couple of essays. You have a great structure and very effective examples. Your writing is generally clear, but you do have some grammatical errors and some odd sounding sentences. Still, this one might sneak by with a 4 out of 5.

Thank you sir.