technology (adv-disadv)

The internet one of the most significant ways to access to information. That is why the internet has became widespread all over the world as the prevalent one. There are numerous advantages and disadvantages of using internet as a path to access to information.

One of the most important advantages is that people who want to reach to information rapidly ,thaks to internet, will be able to use online sources. In addition, if an individual wants to be aware of what is happening or what happend around themselves , she/he will utilize such techonological sources to facilitate their lives. As a consequence, one who wants to follow the follow of information will make use of the internet sources or only through the internet can they reach information so rapidly.

There are not only advatages but drawbacks as well. The foremost drawback is that lack of credibility of most sources and sites. Inasmuch as, one who want to attain right or decent knowledge will manipulate internet sources. with the emergence of computers , books have lost their values and this event is accepted as the beginning of laziness era in human history. That is to say, if one learn wrong information about certain subjects , they will remain with that wrong information. Concisely, one access to information through online sources yet, most sources and sites are not likely to be reliable.

All in all,the obvious conlusion to be drawn would be that making use of the internet as a way to access to information, which has both advantages and disadvantages. It is time to reach the knowledge ,thaks to internet, books will be used as asecond resource. In my opinion, hardly can most people have difficulty in accessing to information by books. Thus , technology has reached an advanced level that people should not turn a blind eye to online sources ane sites.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and a registration clerk during registration week

you have bad punctuation, in addition to that some errors in writing. Let’s wait Mr.Kitos to correct it .

The (I)nternet one of the most significant ways to access information. That is why the (I)nternet has became widespread all over the world as the prevalent source. There are numerous advantages and disadvantages of using the (I)nternet as a path to access to information.

One of the most important advantages is that people who want to obtain information rapidly ,thanks to the (I)nternet, will be able to use online sources. In addition, if an individual wants to be aware of what is happening or what happend around themselves , she/he will utilize such techonological sources to facilitate their lives. As a consequence, one who wants to follow the flow of information will make use of the (I)nternet sources or only through the (I)nternet can they reach this information so rapidly.

There are not only advatages but drawbacks as well. The foremost drawback is in the lack of credibility of most sources and sites. Inasmuch as, one who want to attain right or decent knowledge will need to manipulate (I)nternet sources. with the emergence of computers, books have lost their values and this event is accepted as the beginning of a lazy era in human history. That is to say, if one learns wrong information about certain subjects , they will remain with that wrong information. Concisely, when one accesses  information through online sources, most sources and sites are not likely to be reliable.

All in all, the obvious conlusion to be drawn would be that making use of the (I)nternet as a way to access to information, has both advantages and disadvantages. It is time to reach the understanding that thanks to the (I)nternet, books will soon only be used as a second resource. In my opinion, most people usually have difficulty in accessing information from books. Thus, technology has reached such an advanced level that people should not turn a blind eye to online sources and sites.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quite good Khlaif, but your punctuation is still not consistent. Give this your attention.

Kitos. 8.5/10

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and a registration clerk during registration week
[/quote]

I do not know what punctuation is. Can kitos explain for me?

It means that you leave a space after using a comma or full stop.

Like this ; "thanks to the (I)nternet, books will soon only be used as a second resource. In my opinion, most people "

and not like; " information rapidly ,thanks to internet, will be able to use online sources. In addition, if an individual wants to be aware of what is happening or what happened around themselves , she/he will"

OK???

I understood very well. thank you kitos…