Teaching ideas swap shop workshop + LELTA Leipzig

Hi Torsten,

How are we doing with the website? would have liked to get things in place before my trip to Berlin next Saturday to chat to eltabb.

If you haven´t the time or inclination pls let me know and I can set up a facebook group in the meantime, and divert some tasks so that other´s take on responsibilities.

I completely understand it is voluntary, but I can not do three or four things for LELTA plus everything else. As I have said this will only work with good input from a core group

Let me know asap.

Hi Stew,

Sorry for getting back to you that late. I’ve registered lelta.org and will upload some of the materials you have sent me including the logo and add my ideas too. The first draft of the site will be up and running by the end of next week.

More on that soon.
Thanks a lot,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A damaged building[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Stew,

What do you make of this: www.lelta.org

Thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A tractor at the beach[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi Torsten

Looks good, although the LELTA banner looks a bit stretched. As you know I have time at mo due to recuperation, we should meet up to chat about where we go from here.

LELTA is going slowly, hope to get up to Berlin Feb or March to an the eltabb event.

hi guys

A facebook group has been started for LELTA;

facebook.com/groups.php?ref= … 9478415582

Join us!

Hi Stew,

Thanks for your feedback – we’ll fix the banner question. In the meantime, I thought we can create an interview about LELTA to help spread the word about the organization. Here is my first question:

Stewart, you are one of the founders of LELTA, an organization of and for English language trainers in the Leipizg area. When and how did this idea emerge?

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A well maintained garden[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten

You have my skype ID, feel free to contact me anytime tomorrow between 11:30 and 4. Then we can do this interview more efficiently.

cheers stew.t.

Hi Stew,

We can do the interview any time via Skype. I’ll be available the entire day tomorrow and on Friday. Also, we can meet in person to discuss the next steps. Just let me know when you have time.

Thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: In the classroom[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi Tortsen

Have so,e meetings in the next few days. But maybe I will be on skype at some point.

Otherwise we could share google calenders and arrange a coffee and chat.

cheers

Nice Post!
I came to know about LELTA.
LELTA are an organization for English Language Teachers and professional ESL trainers in Central Germany, especially the Leipzig area.
Thanks for your information!