Teachers should make learning fun and enjoyable for their students.

Can you please evaluate my essay.I don’t really think it’s good.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:

I believe that there is a one to one correspondence with a teacher’s way of teaching and what a student learns.I definitely believe that teachers should make their classes fun and enjoyable for their students.And especially if their students are of younger age.It has been proved scientifically that a student tends to learn better if taught with fun activities and games.Our brains get bored and tired of monotone learning and therefore start not to perceive properly anymore.On the contrary when something is taught in an unusual and enjoyable manner it immediatly stores it in permanent memory.

I remember very clearly that as a child I used to get very sleepy and grow tired of learning in classes where a teacher taught with no activites or fun.But in classes where my teacher taught with games,jokes or fun activities I would learn it in an instant and what I’ve learned in those classes more than ten years ago still remains in my memory.

In one of my classes for example in order to explain the motion of the sun,instead of describing on the board and using scientific statements,my teacher put a chair in the middle of the class.After that he wore a yellow helmet and stood up on the chair.Then he started spinning to help us learn about the motion of the sun.And in a history class another teacher taught us the civil war by splitting the classroom into two groups where each would represent one army in the war and from each side he chose a student to be the general.This way we not only learned how the war took place we also learned the names of the generals without any memorization.Even though years have past I still remember the generals’ names.We couldn’t have learned this so well by just reading it out of a history book.These methods,without doubt had a bigger effect than classical teaching in helping us students learn.

So,I think that teachers should be educated more to teach their students in an effective way.More methods should be developed to support this style of teaching.This will definetly make school a very desired place to go for students and will also help improve education.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and his assistant

Can you please evaluate my essay.I don’t really think it’s good.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:

I believe that there is a one to one correspondence with a teacher’s way of teaching and what a student learns.I definitely believe that teachers should make their classes fun and enjoyable for their students,And especially if their students are of A young age.

It has been proved scientifically that a student tends to learn better if taught with fun, activities and games. Our brains become bored and tired of monotonOUS learning and therefore start not to perceive properly any-more. On the contrary when something is taught in an unusual and enjoyable manner THE BRAIN immediatEly stores it in permanent memory.

I remember very clearly, that as a child, I used to get very sleepy and grow tired of learning in classes where a teacher taught with no activitIes or fun, but in classes where my teacher taught with games, jokes or fun activities, I would learn it in an instant, and what I’ve learned in those classes more than ten years ago, still remains in my memory.

In one of my classes for example, in order to explain the motion of the sun, instead of describing on the board and using scientific statements, my teacher put a chair in the middle of the class. After that he wore a yellow helmet and stood up on the chair.
Then he started spinning to help us learn about the motion of the sun.

In a history class another teacher taught us the civil war by splitting the classroom into two groups, where each would represent one army in the war, and from each side he chose a student to be the general. This way we not only learned how the war took place, we also learned the names of the generals without any memorization.
Even though years have PASSED I still remember the generals’ names. We couldn’t have learned this so well by just reading it out of a history book.
These methods, without doubt, had a bigger effect than classical teaching in helping we students learn.

So, I think that teachers should be educated more ENCOURAGED to teach their students in an effective way.More methods should be developed to support this style of teaching.This will definItEly make school a very desired WELCOMING place to go for students and will also help improve education.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

An excellent essay ET. You are an excellent and skilled writer. You must try to correct one glaring oversight in your punctuation however.
You fail to leave a period between your ending a sentence, (or after a comma,) before starting a new one.
Good work.

Kitos. 9/10

Thank you sooo much.I really appreciate your help.I really wasn’t expecting this answer!!I’ll start working on my punctuation.Thanks again.